By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Italy: Bundle GTA IV XBOX 360 (Saturn)

kingofwale said:
I think the real question is. how do you manage to download the DLC onto a 256mb. :)

That is a very good question :D

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

OMFG i should have waited for this one!

Awesome deal!!!

Haha, well put Zero Hero!
And this is most likely a retailer bundle, any retailer can do that, I've seen it here in sweden as well.

I never really understood what the big deal is with bundles anyway, do they really drive sales? Maybe if it is a really good deal, but more often than not you just don't save that much money, atleast that is my experience.

If they throw in stuff like extra controllers as well for the same price, then that's more like it.

I think the extra stuff they are on about is gamer pics and all that small stuff you know like you had on teh hard drive in the halo sku(wasnt there a thread on here dealing with this not long ago or did I read it some where els?)

So no official MS+GTA IV bundles??

I seriously think the person in charge of european operations for MS should be brought out back and shot...

Its like a bad season of survivor where one team just can't do anything right and gets slaughtered at every challenge

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

saturn is the name of the store.

wow awesome deal! i hope this hits holland , i might get convinced to buy a x360 again after all!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:
wow awesome deal! i hope this hits holland , i might get convinced to buy a x360 again after all!
You should it has many great games.

That's a preorder only offer.

MetalRain said:
That's a preorder only offer.

can you tell me how you know this. I can't speak italian and my plumber translator is on a job right now... I think he said something about going in the pipes to get a peach