By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiFit almost sold out in UK!

I still have it getting close to 10m sales this year. Like the Wii, its going to sell out - and keep selling out - and I think Ninty will make about 200k/week, or 10m a year units.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

I am awaiting the same scenario in Germany and France.
Go Wii...

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Anyone know if WiiFit will have push-up exercises?...I do about 200 a day,but want to see if due to it being a game,it motivates me to try and do more.

Jgarret go to the gym like me

And Keep in mind the Wii Fit will not just sell to people interested in increasing their health. Tons of people will buy it because it seems fun and/or unique. And then there are the people that will get it because all of the other games (like We Ski) which use it. The market for Wii Fit will include pretty much everyone :)

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Around the Network

I doubt this will sell more than 5 million worldwide in 2008 let alone WW LTD.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

WhiteDevil,I do go to the gym lol...4 times a week,but nonetheless I find WiiFit a bit interesting for weekends and for a few friends and relatives who are damn lazy to do any exercise XD

JGarret said:
Anyone know if WiiFit will have push-up exercises?...I do about 200 a day,but want to see if due to it being a game,it motivates me to try and do more.

yep.. it has pushups in aerobics i believe, i think it allows you to set how many pushups you want to do, but i'm sure there is a limit, so maybe you'll have to run it 2 or 3 times to get through your 200

I've also read that apparently it has a more challenging mode or something, that requires you to, in between each pushup, to raise one arm above your head (leaving you balanced on only the other hand) which apparently takes a lot out of you after a while.. the board can sense where your other arm is due to the shift in balance

regin2005 said:

That's a pretty bold statement considering Wii Fit is nearly at 2 million in Japan.  I would easily expect 3-4 million in NA and then only 1 million would need to be sold in the EU, which I'm guessing will be pretty easy.

regin2005 said:

this looks like a good comment to bump back up with the "wiifit - hit or miss" thread, maybe in two months