By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SNES Classic Edition up on Best Buy

Normally don't do these threads, but knowing the nature of this product, GO GO GO!

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-entertainment-system-snes-classic-edition/5919830.p?skuId=5919830

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Now lets hope it doesn't get cancelled.

thanks, manage to preorder 5.

Just kidding.

Still not canceled? I guess they're leaving that for just before Christmas.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

This was so wonderfully convenient for us on the east coast :(

Still, I just happened to check in time to put a preorder into my cart, then accidentally press Visa checkout only to have it go out of stock as I tried to go back to normal checkout. The wait continues.

Around the Network

good for you guys. hopefully the European version would be available anytime soon. Wanted to get one of it.

vivster said:
Still not canceled? I guess they're leaving that for just before Christmas.

Need to build up the hope before you shatter it.

glad I've secured my SNES classic mini (EU version) from NZ. :)

I believe Toys R Us and waiting in line from some not so urban area would be good to get SNES classic mini.

Do you guys have news on those bots that were reported? on how does these scalpers have bots in order to secure an order? selling for $300. that is some crazy stuff.

I never really wanted the NES classic. It seemed like a neat novelty so I figured I'd probably just impulse buy one eventually.

After seeing how Nintendo botched it's launch any novelty I had imagined was gone. I wont buy a snes classic even if they make a billion of them. Between my retro collection and the convenience of flash carts I'll just pass on Nintendo emulation machines.