By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - White Supremacist Drives Car into Counter-Protesters (20 Injured, One Dead)

ratuscafoarterea said:
Soundwave said:

You don't understand American history. I could post some grisly photos but it's probably against site rules. 

Racism has always been prevalent in America, in the 20s/30s/40s/50s/60s it was so horrific that if there is a hell a lot of people deserve a fast line ticket straight to one from that time period. People burned alive in front of crowds, hung from trees, dragged by cars and disfigured was common American life in the past, spitting/name calling was the mild part of it. 

It's been shamed and beaten since then, but it still rears it's ugly head, the main naivette was that somehow Barack Obama was magically going to wave a wand and make it go away. Hateful bigots are always a thing. 

Well, I’m an outsider, but from what I’ve notice racial tensions haven’t been that bad in the last two decades. So why all of a sudden … all of this?

Well clearly you're an outsider. There's always been tension. Go do a Google search on black lynchings in the US if you have the stomach for it.

The KKK/Neo-Nazi groups have had rallies in the last 20 years constantly too. They feel more emboldened now that they have a weasal president who won't clearly condem them. 

Around the Network
NATO said:
VGPolyglot said:

So, what you're saying is you had hoped he was more successful in running the people over?

I'm saying both sides are stupid and a waste of oxygen, both the protestors and the stupid people they were protesting.

Yeah, so if they're a waste of oxygen, that means you think they should be dead. In other words, you had hoped that there would have been more people run over and killed.

NATO said:
VGPolyglot said:

So, what you're saying is you had hoped he was more successful in running the people over?

I'm saying both sides are stupid and a waste of oxygen, both the protestors and the stupid people they were protesting.

You see, there is a trend as of late to attack white people, regardless of what they have done, will do or could do, because of what white people did in the past, and push forward people of color, regardless of what they have done, will do or could do, as a direct response.

Last I checked, fighting fire with fire only ever resulted in more fire.

Protesting hate groups is never stupid. They need to know and be shown that their views have opposition. Every. Single. Step. Of. The Way. 

An atrocious act of white supremacist terrorism.

I hope these fascists are driven back to the irrelevance they deserve.

Around the Network
NATO said:
VGPolyglot said:

horrendous stance

Lots of twitterians blaming Trump for this one...

Sad to see the kind of shit going on in America these days. BLM, KKK, all these stupid groups promote violence and division. Like, how the fuck can this sort of thing happen these days? I thought the KKK was long gone already. Hoping the sick bastard who rammed that car into those people rots in jail for a long time.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Soundwave said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

Well, I’m an outsider, but from what I’ve notice racial tensions haven’t been that bad in the last two decades. So why all of a sudden … all of this?

Well clearly you're an outsider. There's always been tension. Go do a Google search on black lynchings in the US if you have the stomach for it.

The KKK/Neo-Nazi groups have had rallies in the last 20 years constantly too. They feel more emboldened now that they have a weasal president who won't clearly condem them. 

That was long time ago, as you said, the 60's, this is 2017.

as for Trump

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-disavows-david-duke-kkk/index.html

NATO said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yeah, so if they're a waste of oxygen, that means you think they should be dead. In other words, you had hoped that there would have been more people run over and killed.

Many things are a waste of oxygen, cigarettes, wildfires, intentional fires, coal and fossil fuel power stations, deforestation, etc. doesn't mean I want all of the people that cause or contribute to that dead, it just means I think they're stupid and a waste of oxygen.

If you don't want them dead, then why post how they're a waste of oxygen in a thread mentioning that someone died?