By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Idea for Sega/Atlus

Sega own Atlus right...... I'm all for a type of Morgana platformer of some sort. Please Atlus, Sega someone have to make that game, each time I look at him, that idea always popped in my head. ..... or at least make him playable in Sonic Forces.

PS. I haven't beaten Persona 5 yet so no spoilers.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network

I really want to know where Sega is going to take Atlus after the 3DS finally winds down in a year or two. For the longest time Atlus published low budget RPGs on the DS and 3DS. They didn't sell all that well, but the company made money due to low development costs.

On topic: Sega hasn't made a really great platformer in several years. We don't need the Sonic team messing up a beloved P5 character.

Fuck Morgana. I loved Persona 5 except Morgana. He sucks. Nothing more with him in it, please.

Cerebralbore101 said:
I really want to know where Sega is going to take Atlus after the 3DS finally winds down in a year or two. For the longest time Atlus published low budget RPGs on the DS and 3DS. They didn't sell all that well, but the company made money due to low development costs.

On topic: Sega hasn't made a really great platformer in several years. We don't need the Sonic team messing up a beloved P5 character.

Moving from 3DS to Switch would be great for them, because they would have a decent excuse to port them to PS4 and Vita too. If the expenses increase, they can compensate by expanding the userbase.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Moving from 3DS to Switch would be great for them, because they would have a decent excuse to port them to PS4 and Vita too. If the expenses increase, they can compensate by expanding the userbase.

Yeah, just make a bunch of games with an oldschool PS2 vibe and sell them on Switch/PS4 for $40. Keep the budgets fairly low and the polycount low too. 

Around the Network
Cerebralbore101 said:

What about WayForward or ....(doubt it) but Nintendo?

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Might as well do a Sonic RPG......

Has that ever been done?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Eh Morgana is not that good

You have to go to bed everytime you beat a level.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

twintail said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Lowbudget UE4 games. Games can release on Switch, PS4, X1 and PC with little need to scale. 

Start dropping the platforms if sales are not good. For instance, if X1 sales of a game are super poor and are affecting end profit, then they just drop that platform and focus on the other 3. But with 4 platforms they can essentiallly break even I am sure. Though only they will know for sure if its worthwhile or not. 

I don't think the guys working at Atlus know what Xbox or Steam even are though.