By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Original music thread

Many musicians have a tough time trying to make their music more popular. Thus, I thought I'd make a thread where people show off what they have made.

It can be anything. Song covers, remixes, original creations - anything is fine as long as you post a link and describe the type of music it is. Posting more than once is also fine, but remember this thread was made for everyone.

Anyway, all music is up for discussion as well. Hopefully we all can find something new we like. 

Around the Network

First post to start it off:

Das Flugzeug
Instrumental

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vGInTKt0964
Original creatio

Hmm, I've had a lot of trouble making my own music. The main issue is that I'm a drummer, and don't know how to play guitar really, but due to my shyness, I haven't approached guitar players in an attempt to make a band. So, I'll have to learn the guitar I guess!!! I may try to make a video of myself playing the drums, but my video camera went bust, so I can't do that in the meantime.

I'm gonna use this to post my music. Me and my band just released a new song like 2 days ago.

We also have music in english on spotify (MEGAN, the only one with capital letters lol)

mZuzek said:
Were you spying on my PMs? I was just talking to someone yesterday and sending them some songs... which I did in private because I really didn't want to make these songs public yet, as eventually they'll be part of a larger project.

But, whatever. I'll share one of them (and listen to yours, of course).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzgJfCnb1PyoNjBFWXFTQi1oUWc

I wrote and recorded it about ~10 months ago, though this version is a better remaster I finished in January. It's supposedly going to be one of the first songs in my next album, which I won't go into any detail here.

I stalk everyone's accounts. :p

In all seriousness, I just want something besidea politics to be the #2 on here besides games. Art didn't go well, so I thought music may be worth a shot.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
monocle_layton said:

I stalk everyone's accounts. :p

In all seriousness, I just want something besidea politics to be the #2 on here besides games. Art didn't go well, so I thought music may be worth a shot.

Well technically music is art, so you're still on the same page I guess.

To be specific, I wanted a thread involving drawing, painting, wood making, or anything along those lines. Unfortunately it didn't catch on :/

mZuzek said:
pastro243 said:

I'm gonna use this to post my music. Me and my band just released a new song like 2 days ago.

(video)

"If you need any free music for your videos, come skim through the playlist's i have, i think they would really imrpove your videos!"

Oh internet, why must you suck so much?

hadn't seen that one yet lol 

Nice music btw

mZuzek said:
Were you spying on my PMs? I was just talking to someone yesterday and sending them some songs... which I did in private because I really didn't want to make these songs public yet, as eventually they'll be part of a larger project.

But, whatever. I'll share one of them (and listen to yours, of course).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzgJfCnb1PyoNjBFWXFTQi1oUWc

I wrote and recorded it about ~10 months ago, though this version is a better remaster I finished in January. It's supposedly going to be one of the first songs in my next album, which I won't go into any detail here.

pastro243 said:

We also have music in english on spotify (MEGAN, the only one with capital letters lol)

Just watched both of your songs. I liked both. They may not be my taste, but I still found it to be enjoyable from start to finish

VGPolyglot said:
Hmm, I've had a lot of trouble making my own music. The main issue is that I'm a drummer, and don't know how to play guitar really, but due to my shyness, I haven't approached guitar players in an attempt to make a band. So, I'll have to learn the guitar I guess!!! I may try to make a video of myself playing the drums, but my video camera went bust, so I can't do that in the meantime.

It takes time. I only got my piano several weeks ago, so it's something which comes eventually.

The piece I posted wasn't individually made either. I'm still not the best pianist, but I've managed to group up with a friend. I don't know how much experience you have, but hopefully you find something. I'd love to see your drumming skills

monocle_layton said:
VGPolyglot said:

It takes time. I only got my piano several weeks ago, so it's something which comes eventually.

The piece I posted wasn't individually made either. I'm still not the best pianist, but I've managed to group up with a friend. I don't know how much experience you have, but hopefully you find something. I'd love to see your drumming skills

Well, I'm pretty good at the drums, I've been playing that for years. It's the guitar I'm terrible at