By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's Your Commute?

15-20 minutes, depending on traffic (usually its worse on the way home).

If I can work from my home office, then it's slightly better.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

It depends. When I'm going to work, I have three options:

1. Get a ride - Usually leave 30 minutes before work
2. Take the bus - Usually leave 2-2 and a half hours before work
3. Ride a bike - Usually leave 1 hour before work

When I go to school, I take the bus. I usually leave about 2 hours before I start my first class.

60-70 minutes doesn´t seem a lot to me. That´s virtually the same time I take to commute to work by subway (three lines + waiting time) in a normal day, that is, without problems in any of the lines or heavy rain

Where I live, most people take 90-120 minutes commuting. Anyone who takes lower than that can be considered previleged. Yep, this is a big, big, big city.

20 walk. I work direct in the centre of town so it's easy.

Hmm, pie.

I'm probably 50 steps from my job

There Are Many Paths to Gaming Heaven

Around the Network

10 minute bike ride, 10 min train ride, 5 min walk to my job. I live in a small country.

3 minute drive, 10 minute walk.

OTBWY said:

10 minute bike ride, 10 min train ride, 5 min walk to my job. I live in a small country.

You must walk really fast.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

5 minutes in the morning and probably the same time on the way home. Both by car.

A few seconds. I need to go from bedroom to my office room. Home-Office FTW!!!

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3