By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Can't decide what to get

Which game shall I buy?

Nioh 29 54.72%

Gravity Rush 2 24 45.28%

Total:53

So the EU sale is on and I thought I buy a game. My options are Nioh and Gravity Rush 2.

I loved Bloodborne and DS3. I've played the Nioh Alpha and Beta and enjoyed it although I only managed to beat the bosses by summoning people. 

Gravity rush I played on the Vita on release and loved it. I've not played the Remaster on the PS4 so I have no idea what the controls will be like. 

Nioh is £24.99 and Gravity Rush 2 is £19.99.

I can't decide between the two and will only buy one as I still have freedom cry to play and TLG. Oh and I still haven't finished Rez Infinite. Help me decide people, and yes, Pervy Sensei I know you'll say Nioh. 

Around the Network

I'd recommend you Gravity Rush 2... definitely. As someone who loved all Dark Souls (including Demon's and Bloodborne) I found NiOh to be pretty lackluster.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
I'd recommend you Gravity Rush 2... definitely. As someone who loved all Dark Souls (including Demon's and Bloodborne) I found NiOh to be pretty lackluster.

How does it control without the touch controls? 

Well, it sounds like either option would be good for you. But if BraLoD's going to say Nioh, I guess your mind's already made up, so just go with Nioh

Hmmm... to be honest Id recommend Ni oh.

Or you could just wait for the sequel... Ni Oh Kuni 2 :P 

*comedic drums*

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
LipeJJ said:

How does it control without the touch controls? 

I'd say pretty well... but then again, I never played the first one on the Vita, but the remastered one on PS4. Btw, GR2 was significantly better than GR1 imo.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Get both :)

VGPolyglot said:
Well, it sounds like either option would be good for you. But if BraLoD's going to say Nioh, I guess your mind's already made up, so just go with Nioh

Pervy Sensei has been telling me to get Nioh more than he has stressed me to play Legion of Doom aka LoD. I told him I won't get it until he gets Nier Automata hehe

My main worry with Nioh is since I struggled massively with boss fights during the beta, will I be able to do complete it if there aren't enough people still playing it and helping out noobs like me. 

think-man said:
Get both :)

Dammit man, I just bought trainers for £140. I can't kill my wallet anymore :'-(

Fei-Hung said:
VGPolyglot said:

Pervy Sensei has been telling me to get Nioh more than he has stressed me to play Legion of Doom aka LoD. I told him I won't get it until he gets Nier Automata hehe

My main worry with Nioh is since I struggled massively with boss fights during the beta, will I be able to do complete it if there aren't enough people still playing it and helping out noobs like me. 

I haven't played Nioh myself, but have heard from many the difficulty was massively reduced for official release.