Forums - Gaming Discussion - Videogame steals

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Suky said:

You should mind yor words.That's rude and defamatory. If a person state that he bought something at some price ,that not illegal in anyway whatever the price. Furthermore apologize. I hate troll statements.

lol , are you joking ? he seemed to get the humor

He didn't.He didn't say anything.But if was only a joke ,then doesn't matter.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:

You should be ashamed. That's probably illegal : P 

As a retail worker myself, I can say that it is in fact NOT illegal :P

Suky said:

lol , are you joking ? he seemed to get the humor

He didn't.He didn't say anything.But if was only a joke ,then doesn't matter.

???

It wasn't a joke but it wasn't malicious. You don't have to  be a self-righteous internet warrior bro. 

My most recent was all the back in February. Dishonored 2/Dishonored Definitive edtion for $20 at BestBuy. Pretty good deal seeing as the game had only been out for 2 months.

Not sure the value of dollar to me these days as I mainly stick to purchases closer to home but that seems like not a great "Steal". I was at a car boat sale a few years ago (2012 i think) and by luck managed to get near half the games I'd missed on ps3 between 09' and then for the 20...something quid in my pocket. I remember there was a sale in Gamestop at the same time and I had the intention of getting God of war (The one after 3 that isn't 3) but it being sunday I took the route to avoid the church Car park and instead took a stroll through another in which I found the God of war game and a stack of a dozen or so others I had been wanting. The steal though is I got to start most of those games, popped a trophy or two on a good few of them so they forever stain my PSN account and then my PS3 was stolen from me in someones drunken rage just a few weeks later.

China Numba wan!!

Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy.

Pancho A. Ovies

PlayStation 4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch: 2019 vs. 2020
(https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/241660/ps4xbons-2019-vs-2020/1/)

Around the Network

Here's another you can add to the list.

Sonic Mania.
The best 2D Sonic game ever made for $20.

Pancho A. Ovies

PlayStation 4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch: 2019 vs. 2020
(https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/241660/ps4xbons-2019-vs-2020/1/)

ESO Gold edition from GAME at £25, cheaper than what Steam was selling it for at the time.

I sold nNBA 2k16 at gamestop and they actually gave me more than 1 dollar.

I am an avid garage sailor so I've had my fair share of deals.

My best individual purchase would have had to been a NES Top Loader (NES-101) with the dogbone controller for $5.

My best (or at least one of my favorites) bundle would be a N64, 5 N64 controllers, Mario Paint (with Mouse), Super Mario World, some random N64 shovelware, Banjo-Kazooie, Mario Kart 64, and Conker's Bad Fur Day for $30.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

I've got Tearaway for ps4 for $2 cad at SuperStore Canada. I also got both Metroid games for GameCube for 10 cad of kijiji.