By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Have a default/standard thread created when numbers come up?

Every week I notice theres always atleast 2 threads created when new numbers come up for Others/Japan/America... Sometimes it seems like a race who can be the fastest to create the thread

Anyway, Would it be possible to have a thread automatically created when numbers come in for a region? This way everyone can discuss in this thread about it

I think this would also eleminate bias-filled thread titles/topics about the new numbers. The title would be something like 'April 6th Numbers for Others', and the thread would include the numbers, thats all. No TC bias opinion... Everyone can save their opinions for when they reply

Samiliar to XBMC for Xbox1 whenever a new t3ch is released, theres a thread and everyone is able to discuss bugs/features/give thanks/etc...Instead of having multiple threads about it

Just a suggestion is all...

Around the Network

automatically??? no way
what if nobody wanted to discuss it?
soon, this could lead to like half of the threads being automatically generated

I don't think that's a good ideal or even possible.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

you mean a sticky thread about weekly sales per region?

dsoverpsp said:
automatically??? no way
what if nobody wanted to discuss it?
soon, this could lead to like half of the threads being automatically generated

Yeah, because there's on;y six threads a week posted on VGChartz.

And, people always want to discuss it. Even though it's always moaning about numbers not being adjusted or
something. Or plain pointing out the obvious "Wii sold well!!!!".... really? You know, I'm so retarded that couldn't quite
work that out by looking at the numbers, I needed someone to point it out to me, and the added exclamation
marks really help me to comprehend just how important, and rare this momentus occasion happens.

Around the Network

It is fine the way it is, usually those threads lead to a whole new discussion.

Well obviously people want to discuss it as every time numbers are released for a region, atleast 2 threads are instantly created, each one having about 50+ replies.

If anything this would decrease the amount of threads created about numbers every week.

This is only a good thing fella's... less topics, less bias titles, a focused place to discuss current numbers, and the thread would only last until the next numbers are out, which is a week...

As far as a sticky, I doubt that would be needed as it would constantly get bumped from peoples opinions, and slowly die off as the week progresses