By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - We'll Be Able To Play Final Fantasy XV's Multiplayer Expansion Next Week

I haven't seen anyone here post this yet, It's looking pretty solid. If you have the season pass then you can play next week! If anyone is interested in playing it with me then leave your psn username down below.

Source: 

https://www.google.nl/amp/kotaku.com/well-be-able-to-play-final-fantasy-xvs-multiplayer-expa-1797262700/amp

It’s not clear why Final Fantasy XV, a game about the power of male friendship and good hair, is getting a multiplayer expansion. But it’s happening, it’s called Comrades, and next week you’ll be able to get a taste of it.

The Comrades DLC, which has no release date yet but will enter a “closed online test” from August 3-8 for anyone who has the Final Fantasy XVseason pass, will allow players to create their own avatars and use them to fight, cook, and go on quests.

It sounds like you’ll be able to choose from a bunch of weapons (katanas! clubs! shurikens!) and collect something called meteorshards, which sound suspiciously like an in-game currency. (“Gather meteorshards during quests to expand the scope of available activities or to unlock new quests.”)

We don’t know what the gameplay will look like yet, so for now, here are a few screenshots:

Around the Network

*generic comment about how much I hate FFXV*

Sharing is caring!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

Sharing is caring!

Well the only way is up from here :P

are you planning on playing it?

think-man said:
vivster said:

Sharing is caring!

I would but I'm still planning to burn the disc and everything it touched. Maybe I'll play it after that.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
think-man said:

I would but I'm still planning to burn the disc and everything it touched. Maybe I'll play it after that.

Guess you will be going digital then xD 

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

Sharing is caring!

What if you've got crabs? :O

What's wrong with sharing some protein?

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

Sharing is caring!

What if you've got crabs? :O

Then it's even hotter!

Final Fantasy XV Unkown Battlegrounds