By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Could we PLEASE get hardware sales updates? Yes, again.

It's over 6 weeks late. I haven't written much lately because nearly everything I write is against their extensive and mostly nonsensical rules. Some are valid, but posting only a link for a thread is wrong too?! So, I've just been sitting back and watching the sales charts. I check everyday (a few or so times a day) and nothing but constant disappointment. This is called Vgchartz.com! It's not called moderationandpunishment.com. So please, less moderation and update the charts to a decent time period. Maybe 2 weeks behind would be pretty nice. 

Around the Network

so you think there is a correlation between number of moderations and lack of numbers?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
so you think there is a correlation between number of moderations and lack of numbers?

Possibly. If more emphasis was placed on the charts and less on moderation, the site could be better. So much energy and time is put in to the moderation. That could be used to focus on chart updates. Well, some of it. 

Moderators have nothing to do with sales updates, they're handled by entirely different people. They'll be updated when they're updated, no reason to make a thread about it.