By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Undertale PS4/Vita is up for preorder

Tagged games:

Are you buying Undertale on PS4?

Yes - Standard Edition 16 34.78%

Yes - Collector's Edition 9 19.57%

No 21 45.65%

Total:46

Getting it digital! Already played it to death on PC, but I will play it again and get dat platinum trophy!

Already my GOTY 2017. I mean, it's technically an older game, but it got re-released this year. Sorry Zelda and Mario, even you two can't beat Undertale!

Hype!

=D

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network
OdinHades said:
Getting it digital! Already played it to death on PC, but I will play it again and get dat platinum trophy!

Already my GOTY 2017. I mean, it's technically an older game, but it got re-released this year. Sorry Zelda and Mario, even you two can't beat Undertale!

Hype!

=D

I'm scared of that platinum trophy haha. Never thought I had what it takes to go after a genocide run, and I cant imagine there won't be a trophy for beating it.

played through it and received every ending on PC already. ive even found a majority of the hidden easter eggs. at one point i just got into this phase where i would fight Sans over and over again just for fun. got so good at it that i could 1-try beat Sans. and i would love to buy that Deluxe edition but i dont have a PS4 or the will to play through the entire game again. still an awesome game though. 10 / 10