By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your system sellers

Blizzard RTS games were a reason to get a PC again and i sticked to it for last gen, it wasnt until Tekken that i wanted to have a PS3. PS4 was natural but i was anticipating Bloodborne but not as much as system seller.

The only real other systemseller i would say was Fatal Frame 5 for the WiiU, i just got it because i knew the physical version is gonna get rare but i kinda got enticed from the artbook etc.

With PS1 i didnt had much choice. But i did got Hexen for N64 and the system just for that game when me and my mother found it for christmas around the PS2 era, the PS1 version run like crap.

Around the Network

Uncharted 2 - PS3 , Pokemon- anything , (saving for a switch because of this)

I'm going to buy a Switch to play Splatoon 2 next week, but of course I will also play other games on it later on.

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

Not what I would consider a real gaming PC. I specifically built a new one for Rocket League.

huh, and here I was thinking you were all PC master racey, but it turns out you're still only a new guy in that club

I'm a new guy to gaming generally. And while I had PCs for games for at least 5 years now I only had the means to join the #masterrace about 2 years ago.

4 years ago when the PS4 came out I could even play Infamous without getting cancer from the 30fps. Good times.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Wii: Wii Sports
Wii U: Zelda Windwaker HD
Switch: Zelda BotW

Around the Network

Evrything Xbox: Halo, although Halo 5 did a great job of undoing that I don't think I could switch to PS now
Everything Nintendo: Pokemon

That i remember (before these consoles i dont remember the reason to get a console and I started to buy my consoles starting from 3ds, before that I had to beg  a lot for my parents give me a console).

GBC for Pokémon Silver in 2001

GBA for Pokémon Ruby in 2004

DS for Nintendogs in 2005 and a Ds Lite for Pokémon Pearl/Diamond in 2007

Wii for Mario Galaxy in 2007

PSP for God of War, Metal Gear and Midnight Club in 2008

Ps3 for Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots in 2008

X360 for Naruto Broken Bond and Blue Dragon in 2009

3DS for Zelda Ocarine of Time 3D, Mario 3d Land and Pokémon Rumble Blast in August 2011

Ps Vita for Uncharted: Golden Abyssis in April 2012

Wii U (Zelda Limited Edition) in October 2013 for Zelda Wind Waker HD, Mario 3D World and Project X (Xenoblade Chronicles X)

Ps4 in March 2014 for Infamous Second Son and Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Xbox One in August 2014 for Dead Rising 3 and Plants vs Zombie Garden Warfare

next Month August 2017 i'll buy a Switch for Splatoon 2, Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Skyrim (Skyrim Portable was a personal dream that come true, In 2012 I was almost every weekend at my bestfriend house to play skyrim (PS3) in our shared save and we dreamed a lot about it, he and I are going to buy skyrim switch and try to go back to the old days.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

By console:

Xbox 360: Halo 3, The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion (wasn't into PC gaming at the time)
Wii: Metroid Prime 3 (and yes, to a minor degree, Wii Sports). Also to a minor degree, Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and yes I know that sounds silly.
Wii U: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Gameboy Advanced: Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire
3DS: Pokémon X/Y, Kirby Triple Deluxe

You may notice a lot of gaps and that's because the other systems my family owned I didn't have input on OR it was one we bought out of just general brand loyalty (namely, those would be the SNES, N64, and GCN). And I never owned a DS

3DS Ocarina Of Time 3D.

Xbox One Halo The Master Chief Collection

Vita Persona 4

Wii U the Nintendo January 2013 direct that announced Xenoblade X.

PS4 Sony's E3 2013 with FFXV and Kingdom Hearts 3

Yes I know those last 2 were events and it took years for X and FFXV to come out and KH3 still isn't out yet but those did sold me getting a Wii U and PS4.

The only console I've bought (when I was old enough to actually think) for a single game was WiiU for Mario Kart 8, that's really the only one.

Even Vita I bought for Wipeout 2048, Gravity Rush and Uncharted.