By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Bayonetta the new Disney princess ?

Meh. Bayonetta is way more tame than Miley Cyrus!!!

Around the Network

I can see it.

Nintendo Princess

Mar1217 said:
onionberry said:
Nintendo Princess

Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series

The "new" Dante was very much a princess lol.

Looks like a "Fuck Yeah!" slipped through in the live coverage. 

Welp, RIP Disney XD coverage of EVO. 

Around the Network
RJ_Sizzle said:

Why did Disney cover it in the first place?

They better include her in Kingdom Hearts 4 

VGPolyglot said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

Why did Disney cover it in the first place?

Because, Disney, like other bloated corporate entities hungry to appeal to new demos pulled one of these

mZuzek said:
Lol.

Also lol at the dumb people who want her to be nerfed for the third time. I mean, she already had a whole patch dedicated exclusively to nerfing her, isn't that enough? I get that she's still crazy good and has some pretty ridiculous things, but so do plenty of other characters. She might even still be the best in the game, but at this point she definitely isn't broken.

I've heard she is the only character that can get back to the stage from anywhere in the map. Sounds a bit unfair to me, unless she has some drawbacks to make up for it.

Anyways, just based on what i heard from the commentators. I'm not a smash player, but it does sounds a bit broken to me.

mZuzek said:
Nem said:

I've heard she is the only character that can get back to the stage from anywhere in the map. Sounds a bit unfair to me, unless she has some drawbacks to make up for it.

Lol no. "Being able to get back to the stage from anywhere in the map" doesn't make any character broken, just harder to kill... and she's not the only one.

That sounds pretty broken to me. Its ensures the only way to beat her is knock her out of bounds