By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Thoughts on Kingdom Hearts 3 on the Switch

This is not asking if the game can be there potential wise. This is not asking if the game would be the same. Etc etc. This is not that kind of thread. 

Repeat: The Switch's ability to be on the Switch is not this thread's purpose. 

What I am curious is how people would react to the game being put on the system. Would that make you happy? Sad? Does it depend if the port is same release date, delayed release date, or if the porting process delays the game a time?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

I can't stand anything about Kingdom Hearts and honestly think they are terrible. That said many do enjoy it and having it on Switch is a good thing for Switch owners,Square and the future of Switch itself.

KH on the go sounds nice!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

My first thought is. "But what about the rest before kh3?" Yeah sure Nintendo got the spinoffs titles, but never a mainline KH before.

So I would be confused about that. I don't get why xbone is just getting kh3 either. SE logic makes no sense.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
My first thought is. "But what about the rest before kh3?" Yeah sure Nintendo get the spinoffs, but never a mainline KH before.

So I would be confused about that. I don't get why xbone is just getting kh3 either. SE logic makes no sense.

Third party logic can be nonsense, especially with Nintendo systems. I would not be surprised one of these days to see Activision argue that platformers like Spyro and Crash wouldn't sell on the Switch. 

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network
SegataSanshiro said:

I can't stand anything about Kingdom Hearts and honestly think they are terrible. That said many do enjoy it and having it on Switch is a good thing for Switch owners,Square and the future of Switch itself.

Did you see the new trailer though?The Toy Story World looks beyond gorgeous.Its fucking mindblowing

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

deskpro2k3 said:

My first thought is. "But what about the rest before kh3?" Yeah sure Nintendo got the spinoffs titles, but never a mainline KH before.

In the interview he said that, if that happens, he would also port the whole collections.But yeah, KH 3 alone on XOne makes no sense.Probably because the development started really early when they thought that XOne would be more successful than it is now(and thus thats why the collections didnt come), and since the port was already in the works anyways, they are still releasing it

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

SegataSanshiro said:

Ka-pi96 said:
Why would they release it on a last gen console?

Switch 2 might have a chance for a KH3 release though!

I must have missed the part where PS3 and X360 were discussed

It would make me sad. My soul would be crushed and I would refuse to play it because SE would have betrayed me into thinking those greedy Nintendo fans were not going to be able to play it.