By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts III D23 Trailer

This will be the last Kingdom Hearts right? Like, no more convoluted bullshit?

Around the Network
dahuman said:

This will be the last entry on The Seeker Of Darkness saga.After that, its a new sage, though with familiar charachters(Sora will still be the protagonist)

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

shikamaru317 said:
dahuman said:

The last with Sora as the main character, but they have hinted that there may be future games.

Nope, Sora will still be the main character(or playable at least) in the future entries

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

I hate to be a buzzkill since in theory I should be stoked about Toy Story being a world, but it just looked so underwhelming from that trailer. Andy's room seemed oddly barren to me and then one of the areas was literally just his front lawn in boring suburbia. It just seemed very uninspired and unimaginative, feel like the could have done much more. Something more fantasy oriented like the opening scenes of 2 and 3.

Nautilus said:
shikamaru317 said:

The last with Sora as the main character, but they have hinted that there may be future games.

Nope, Sora will still be the main character(or playable at least) in the future entries

=_=; Milking that cow, to the ends of the earth lol.

Around the Network
dahuman said:
Nautilus said:

Hmmmm, I dont agree.One of KH strenghts is its characters, and keeping them while having a new story arc is the best decision possible.It keeps fans happy and you already have something stabilished to build on, but have the creative freedom to get the story to go anywhere.

I like how everyone is saying things like "They'll delay" or "I'll believe it when it's out" when Square has literally never misled anyone into believing it was coming out sooner. It's never had a release date/window, and they've been very vocal about the game being a ways off until recently.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

HyrulianScrolls said:
I hate to be a buzzkill since in theory I should be stoked about Toy Story being a world, but it just looked so underwhelming from that trailer. Andy's room seemed oddly barren to me and then one of the areas was literally just his front lawn in boring suburbia. It just seemed very uninspired and unimaginative, feel like the could have done much more. Something more fantasy oriented like the opening scenes of 2 and 3.

... You do realize that Andy lives in a normal house in suburbia, right? And they mention in the trailer that everyone has been vanishing.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Nautilus said:
dahuman said:

Hmmmm, I dont agree.One of KH strenghts is its characters, and keeping them while having a new story arc is the best decision possible.It keeps fans happy and you already have something stabilished to build on, but have the creative freedom to get the story to go anywhere.

I would agree if Nomura wasn't bat shit crazy.

dahuman said:
Nautilus said:

I would agree if Nomura wasn't bat shit crazy.

Then you must be, because he isnt.