6 10 4.31%

5 4 1.72%

4 1 0.43%

3 1 0.43%

2 1 0.43%

1 10 4.31%

Total:232
StokedUp said:
Just remember I said at the start of this season Gendry will be back and he will be the THIRD Targaryen. Well still stand by that. He's got Targaryen blood and he will be on one of those dragons.

All Baratheon's have Targaryen blood if you want to be technical about it.

Around the Network

StokedUp said:
Just remember I said at the start of this season Gendry will be back and he will be the THIRD Targaryen. Well still stand by that. He's got Targaryen blood and he will be on one of those dragons.

I'm expecting one of the Dragons to die.

Especcially with Denarys bringing up with how they are her children so much this season. One of them is going to die. So if anyone does ride them besides her, there is only 1 left, imo. Thus Jon Snow(Targaryen)

The writing was really bad with several groan moments that felt straight from fan page ("I thought you were still rowing." Ha ha.) rather than the story. When I spoke to Martin years ago he talked about how after Lord of the Rings hit big Hollywood came knocking and wanted to condense the seven books into three movies and cut 3/4 of the content just slapped dashing it together. This is how the recent season have felt and this episode was another teleport and bad dialog mix that is really off putting. It is pretty sad when Randall Tarley of all people was my favorite character in the whole episode and he gets set on fire by Dany who has become less likable. Her whole "break the wheel" is just nonsense and shows the show writers wanting to insert 21st century ideals into a world on par with the middle ages of Europe.

Now for my positive remark, I liked the ominous march of the dead (the only people who travel at normal speed) and the stillness despite the scale of the march. Also Gilly reading about Rhaegar annulment to Elia and marriage of Lyanna being recorded piqued my interest.

3/10

Darc Requiem said:
StokedUp said:

Yes but he's the only one left :D

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

haxxiy said:
Dickon was on fire last night.

Sick burn by Daenerys

Around the Network
StokedUp said:
Darc Requiem said:

Yes but he's the only one left :D

I highly doubt Cersei got to all of Robert's bastards. The guy had 16 children according to Maggy the Frog's prophecy.

Signature goes here!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
So is cercei and little finger gona die this season or not, dear lord do they milk these 2.

70 minutes next episode, this gona be good !!!

They had to make Cersei pregnant to make Jaime killing her "extra tragic".  I doubt the following will happen, but speculation I had based on last episode.

Party goes beyond the wall, gets wrecked by the dead, capture a wight and heads to King's Landing (quickly of course) with the Hound being very sick.  They lose the wight, but see Sandor is becoming one so he'll have to do.  They take him to court, undead Clegane battle ensues killing both, and Cersei becomes a wight, marries Euron, is killed by Jaime.

Needs more dragons, less Dany.

How many episodes left this year? Lot to be done still.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
So is cercei and little finger gona die this season or not, dear lord do they milk these 2.

70 minutes next episode, this gona be good !!!

IDK about Cersei, with the pregnancy and the ceasing of hostilities it seems she'll live to see Season 8. I was almost certain she was going to die this Season before it started.

Littlefinger though, he is a dead man. Either he will be found out soon or Arya will kill him before evidence even exists. Actually that would be quite interesting. Arya kills LF without a case and that drives the sisters further apart.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
morenoingrato said:

IDK about Cersei, with the pregnancy and the ceasing of hostilities it seems she'll live to see Season 8. I was almost certain she was going to die this Season before it started.

Littlefinger though, he is a dead man. Either he will be found out soon or Arya will kill him before evidence even exists. Actually that would be quite interesting. Arya kills LF without a case and that drives the sisters further apart.

She is lying about pregnancy i think.

Hmh. On further reflection, there is the prophecy of the three children.

So either she is lying about the pregnancy or she won't live to have that baby. Maybe she will still die this Season.