7 23 9.91%

6 10 4.31%

5 4 1.72%

4 1 0.43%

3 1 0.43%

2 1 0.43%

1 10 4.31%

Total:232

Episode 4 gets a 9/10, phenomenal episode.

Around the Network
LurkerJ said:
EspadaGrim said:
Ill give Ep 4 a 9/10 because of that last sequence.

An 8 out of 10, thanks to the scene inside the cave, which was extremely cringe-worthy. 

I thought that the cave scene was fine, the only complaint i have is the fast pacing of this season.

Just saw episode 4 as well. The last scene. Wow. Having a dragon is really God mode in the GoT universe.

I also want to add. She wants him to bend the knee. Jon is not going to bend the knee. The only solution is the most logical solution. They have to marry as sick as it is.

OTBWY said:
Just saw episode 4 as well. The last scene. Wow. Having a dragon is really God mode in the GoT universe.

I also want to add. She wants him to bend the knee. Jon is not going to bend the knee. The only solution is the most logical solution. They have to marry as sick as it is.

Might wanna censor your post since the EP has not been officially released yet, some people don't want to get spoiled.

also the last scene was epic but i still like the battle of Hardhome better, Bronn was a beast and the Doththraki were really intimidating. KL will reinforce their defenses with a crap ton of those balistas since only one arrow was enought to take Drogon out of the skie and the a platton of normal archer did jack to him.Also Arya is a beast really cool fighting style and I'm really surprised that the Valerian Dagger came back to plot since it was conisered a plot hole by many, but it's really great to see it end up with her since she will need it.

EspadaGrim said:
OTBWY said:
Just saw episode 4 as well. The last scene. Wow. Having a dragon is really God mode in the GoT universe.

Might wanna censor your post since the EP has not been officially released yet, some people don't want to get spoiled.

Still new to this site. Sorry. Edited it.

Around the Network
vkaraujo said:

4/10

The showing is asking me too much to ignore geographical and temporal metrics, and I am starting to really hate it. Besides very poor writing decisions in name of... nor really sure, maybe flare or to rush story?

My main complains:
- Tyrells were established as the second richiest family, but were really the first once you consider Lannister's gold had ended. They were also considered important military allies for 4 seasons and had the only army that took part in no big battle yet. But lost a battle from a elevated fortified position, in what could have been a day or an hour (who knows?), because ''they were never really good at fighting''?

- They clearly state in Season 6 they can't use their armies to stop the High Sparrow without starting civil war, but the population buy that an accident not only killed the Pope they loved, but the Queen they loved, besides many other Cersei enimies, at the same freaking time the King decided to suicide??? (We know Tomem killed himself, but the population would never buy that with that timing).

They are totally cool with Cercei, the Queen they despised and hurt during the ''Shame walk'' being their Queen now, despite having no actual claim to the throne, since she is neither a Targaryen or a Baratheon. This is the same population that almost killed their King in season 2 and almost raped his betrothed.

- Dragonstone is on the freaking exit of King's Landing. It is the middle of the ONLY water route. Euron fleet can't come and go without passing through Daenerys's fleet (when she still had one) and her 3 Dragons. Why the **** Dragonstone would be abandoned is also beyond my imagination.

- Oh right, Euron can warp travel. It is the only explanation for him to get to Casterly Rock, on the other side of the continent.

- The guy had black plague until yesterday, but I am totally fine to let him go today after a crazy acolyte skinned him.

To not mention the complete waste of time this arc was to Jorah. What did he learned? What was the point? Sam could tell him about his father, about Longclaw being with Jon Snow, about Lyanna Mormont supporting show, or at least the army of the dead.

- D&D have no idea of Little Finger's end game. They are going to kill him because of that and I swear I am going to freak with the show. The guy is The Joker of the 7 kingdoms, he orchestrated Jon Arryn's death, Ned's death, Joffrey's death, started the whole war of the 5 kings and stole the Vale for himself, but after the book material runs off he gave Sansa off to rape for no good reason and his sole game plan seems to be trying to make Sansa fall for him?

Bonus Time:
- I think ''Tell me what I can do for you. Anything.'' was never even used outside of a sexual context. Tyrion was either hitting on Jon Snow, or begging to the show writers to remember why the 7 hells Jon was there is the first place. Are interns writing the dialogues now?

Even thou I still love the show I actually agree with you in almost all of your complains.

1- This one I try to rationalize it by thinking that the guy who allied with Jamie actually took half of the Tyrells forces with him.

2- The High Sep arc didnt make sense to me since the very beginning.  I mean, a bunch of poorly armed guys can just go ahead and grab the queen and imprision her? just like that? C'mon!.  I'm just glad they were all wiped out so we don't have to listen about that storyline ever again.

3- That was the first thing I thought when they arrived to Dragonstone. I was like, "Wait, where is the people that is supposed to be living there now?"

4- I try to rationalize that by thinking that maybe Euron himself wasnt at Caterly Rock, just some of his fleet.

5- Well, to be fair, they were gonna let him go to die by himself anyway.  But yeah, I still dont know what is the point of Sir Jorah in this story.

6- Yeah, I'm worried about Little Finger's conclusion as well. At least I think he is gonna play a role in Jon Snow's reveal.  I mean, it would make no sense if him (and Varys) didnt know anything about Rhaegar and Lyanna's romance.

In the end me, as a viewer, shoudn't be trying to find excuses to justify the plot.  That shows that the story is not 100% well written.  But I'm still loving the show anyways.

vkaraujo said:

4/10

The showing is asking me too much to ignore geographical and temporal metrics, and I am starting to really hate it. Besides very poor writing decisions in name of... nor really sure, maybe flare or to rush story?

- Tyrells were established as the second richiest family, but were really the first once you consider Lannister's gold had ended. They were also considered important military allies for 4 seasons and had the only army that took part in no big battle yet. But lost a battle from a elevated fortified position, in what could have been a day or an hour (who knows?), because ''they were never really good at fighting''?

- They clearly state in Season 6 they can't use their armies to stop the High Sparrow without starting civil war, but the population buy that an accident not only killed the Pope they loved, but the Queen they loved, besides many other Cersei enimies, at the same freaking time the King decided to suicide??? (We know Tomem killed himself, but the population would never buy that with that timing).

They are totally cool with Cercei, the Queen they despised and hurt during the ''Shame walk'' being their Queen now, despite having no actual claim to the throne, since she is neither a Targaryen or a Baratheon. This is the same population that almost killed their King in season 2 and almost raped his betrothed.

- Dragonstone is on the freaking exit of King's Landing. It is the middle of the ONLY water route. Euron fleet can't come and go without passing through Daenerys's fleet (when she still had one) and her 3 Dragons. Why the **** Dragonstone would be abandoned is also beyond my imagination.

- Oh right, Euron can warp travel. It is the only explanation for him to get to Casterly Rock, on the other side of the continent.

- The guy had black plague until yesterday, but I am totally fine to let him go today after a crazy acolyte skinned him.

To not mention the complete waste of time this arc was to Jorah. What did he learned? What was the point? Sam could tell him about his father, about Longclaw being with Jon Snow, about Lyanna Mormont supporting show, or at least the army of the dead.

- D&D have no idea of Little Finger's end game. They are going to kill him because of that and I swear I am going to freak with the show. The guy is The Joker of the 7 kingdoms, he orchestrated Jon Arryn's death, Ned's death, Joffrey's death, started the whole war of the 5 kings and stole the Vale for himself, but after the book material runs off he gave Sansa off to rape for no good reason and his sole game plan seems to be trying to make Sansa fall for him?

I agree with most of it, although the Blackwater Bay is pretty wide, over a hundred kilometers of open water, and even more until Dragonstone. I guess Euron would prefer to stick to the southern end not only to avoid any of Dany's ships, but also the flying range of roaming dragons (possibily not a small one), if he learned anything about them at all. So, while a blockade is still feasible, maybe Dany's ships just weren't around?

Besides, someone at Reddit, I can't find the thread right now, worked the chronology of the seventh season so far and concluded Euron had about a fortnight to get from King's Landing to Casterly Rock, during which period he would have to be about 10-20% faster than the fastest medieval warships. Unfeasible, but then again, medieval warships didn't have a dragon maw to clamp on enemies, and weren't commanded by the greatest sailor of the fourteen seas... I guess we can cut D&D some slack on this issue. The books themselves are a bit on the cartoonish side on stuff as varied as genetics and feats of engineering and architecture, so yeah, I can buy it as feasible for Westeros.

The episode was a 9/10.
The battle sequence was breathtaking. Even though I'm all team Cersei, the way the flames accompanied the battle was magnificent.

The other scenes were also largely entertaining, especially Winterfell with Arya.
I do have to say though, Bran is a piece of shit. Meera should have slapped the hell out of that entitled God complex dipshit.

That was a 10/10 guys. Probably the best episode ever. Even before the end it was a great episode. The end battle was the best yet.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Best Game of Thrones episode ever. It narrowly beat out the Winds of Winter for me.