7 23 9.91%

6 10 4.31%

5 4 1.72%

4 1 0.43%

3 1 0.43%

2 1 0.43%

1 10 4.31%

Total:232

I've just watched the leaked episode. I realize most of you haven't seen it, not gonna give detailed feedback.

... but I must say, the tension levels are off the charts. The first 2 episodes lowered my expectations for the season, but the third and the fourth are astoundingly great.

Around the Network
LurkerJ said:
I've just watched the leaked episode. I realize most of you haven't seen it, not gonna give detailed feedback.

... but I must say, the tension levels are off the charts. The first 2 episodes lowered my expectations for the season, but the third and the fourth are astoundingly great.

How is the video and audio quality?

morenoingrato said:
LurkerJ said:

How is the video and audio quality?

Both are horrible, but I am free tonight with not much to do so I watched. 

Yeah I watched it. I was too weak.

Won't say anything about it until Sunday.

Dammit, I couldn't resist. I watched it too haha. Figured between Sharknado 5 and new Rick and Morty I was already pretty booked for my Sunday night TV so figured I might as well watch it now. But that last segment, holy crap man.. I might have to at least watch that again on Sunday anyway, in glorious HD.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network
DarthMetalliCube said:
 I might have to at least watch that again on Sunday anyway, in glorious HD.

Same here, lol. While I was watching it I was like, damnit I wish this were HD. Still sent shivers down my spine with the ugly meshes of color on display. That's when you know a series is good. 

Ill give Ep 4 a 9/10 because of that last sequence.

EspadaGrim said:
Ill give Ep 4 a 9/10 because of that last sequence.

An 8 out of 10, thanks to the scene inside the cave, which was extremely cringe-worthy. 

Stop tempting me you evil people!

Signature goes here!

4/10

The showing is asking me too much to ignore geographical and temporal metrics, and I am starting to really hate it. Besides very poor writing decisions in name of... nor really sure, maybe flare or to rush story?

My main complains:
- Tyrells were established as the second richiest family, but were really the first once you consider Lannister's gold had ended. They were also considered important military allies for 4 seasons and had the only army that took part in no big battle yet. But lost a battle from a elevated fortified position, in what could have been a day or an hour (who knows?), because ''they were never really good at fighting''?

- They clearly state in Season 6 they can't use their armies to stop the High Sparrow without starting civil war, but the population buy that an accident not only killed the Pope they loved, but the Queen they loved, besides many other Cersei enimies, at the same freaking time the King decided to suicide??? (We know Tomem killed himself, but the population would never buy that with that timing).

They are totally cool with Cercei, the Queen they despised and hurt during the ''Shame walk'' being their Queen now, despite having no actual claim to the throne, since she is neither a Targaryen or a Baratheon. This is the same population that almost killed their King in season 2 and almost raped his betrothed.

- Dragonstone is on the freaking exit of King's Landing. It is the middle of the ONLY water route. Euron fleet can't come and go without passing through Daenerys's fleet (when she still had one) and her 3 Dragons. Why the **** Dragonstone would be abandoned is also beyond my imagination.

- Oh right, Euron can warp travel. It is the only explanation for him to get to Casterly Rock, on the other side of the continent.

- The guy had black plague until yesterday, but I am totally fine to let him go today after a crazy acolyte skinned him.

To not mention the complete waste of time this arc was to Jorah. What did he learned? What was the point? Sam could tell him about his father, about Longclaw being with Jon Snow, about Lyanna Mormont supporting show, or at least the army of the dead.

- D&D have no idea of Little Finger's end game. They are going to kill him because of that and I swear I am going to freak with the show. The guy is The Joker of the 7 kingdoms, he orchestrated Jon Arryn's death, Ned's death, Joffrey's death, started the whole war of the 5 kings and stole the Vale for himself, but after the book material runs off he gave Sansa off to rape for no good reason and his sole game plan seems to be trying to make Sansa fall for him?

Bonus Time:
- I think ''Tell me what I can do for you. Anything.'' was never even used outside of a sexual context. Tyrion was either hitting on Jon Snow, or begging to the show writers to remember why the 7 hells Jon was there is the first place. Are interns writing the dialogues now?