By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT Sport coming October 17/18

Lawlight said:
CGI-Quality said:

P.CARS 2 has about 170+ cars, GT:S 150+. So vehicles are comparable. The former does have more tracks, but other than that, there's not a whole lot more.  

PC2 has 182 cars, GTS 177 cars.

Well both games are lacking cars and car variety since FM7 will launch with 700+ cars and a launch day car pack.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
Lawlight said:

Well both games are lacking cars and car variety since FM7 will launch with 700+ cars and a launch day car pack.

And how many cars do you use in a driving game?

Lawlight said:
Chris Hu said:

I always try to use every car at least once. 

Chris Hu said:
Lawlight said:

And how many of those cars are driveable in VR? :)

Chris Hu said:
Lawlight said:

That's like using every team once in a sports game. You'd only ultimately gravitate towards a handful of cars to use.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Chris Hu said:

That's like using every team once in a sports game. You'd only ultimately gravitate towards a handful of cars to use.

That might be true for people that barely put any time in a racing game or people that are highly competive when it comes to online racing.  But I put lots of time into most of my racing games and mostly play them offline so I switch up cars a lot.

twintail said:
Chris Hu said:

Wow there are ppl that actually do this?

Depending on how easy it is to earn credits its actually not that hard to do. 

Chris Hu said:
Lawlight said:

Polyphony said they would adding cars, making the total 450-500 through the game's lifespan. For free at that. 

CGI-Quality said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Polyphony said they would adding cars, making the total 450-500 through the game's lifespan. For free at that. 

Hadn't heard this. 

It was in GT Planet atricle. 

https://www.gtplanet.net/gt-sport-could-eventually-feature-up-to-500-cars/

So they didn't speicify whether or not they would be free. Hopefully since they were in GT 6 that carries through. 

FIT_Gamer said:
CGI-Quality said:

Hadn't heard this. 

It was in GT Planet atricle. 

https://www.gtplanet.net/gt-sport-could-eventually-feature-up-to-500-cars/

So they didn't speicify whether or not they would be free. Hopefully since they were in GT 6 that carries through. 

Well that article is pretty old and very vauge.