By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SOLD in 7 Minutes

xl-klaudkil said:
Wow 1000 units sold in 7 min WAUW MAKING HEADLINES.

Where did you get the 1000 number from?

Around the Network
xl-klaudkil said:

What is your goddamn problem? Every post of yours is a pain to read.

That's not actually nothing new, it's happening few months now, they get some stocks and they are sold out from 5 to 20min usually.

xl-klaudkil said:

Don't forget to come up for air every now and then

Here stock is also very low but there are some here and there, nothing special, Ps4 has always loads of stock and different bundles.

Around the Network
naruball said:
manuel said:
Nintendo really need to get their shit together. Since launch I have seen less than 10 units in stock overall in all the stores I've visited.

History says, they never will. They can't produce enough amiibos, they can't produce enough Switches, hell they can't even make enough simple NES emulators.

History also says they produced and sold 100m Wii and 150m DS so your argument is already broken.

Goodnightmoon said:
naruball said:

History says, they never will. They can't produce enough amiibos, they can't produce enough Switches, hell they can't even make enough simple NES emulators.

History also says they produced and sold 100m Wii and 150m DS so your argument is already broken.

Well said, and not just only that, but they also had huge stocks of Wii Us from launch that didn't sell, so later they couldn't lower selling price because they manufacturing them at start at higher price point. That's one main reasons why Nintendo started to be much more careful with stocks, also Switch is selling better than they thought it will.

I haven't seen a Switch in stock yet or else I would have bought it to resell. I do live near Chicago, in a high population town (Naperville, IL), so that's probably to be expected.

Miyamotoo said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Well said, and not just only that, but they also had huge stocks of Wii Us from launch that didn't sell, so later they couldn't lower selling price because they manufacturing them at start at higher price point. That's one main reasons why Nintendo started to be much more careful with stocks, also Switch is selling better than they thought it will.

In fact is selling better than the vast majority thought, they projected 10m for the first year which is a reasonable number coming from WiiU however they should have been less consevative, to me it was pretty obvious since the reveal that Switch had a huge appeal, they should have seen that too, but this is not a problem as long as they can keep up with production next year.

Goodnightmoon said:
naruball said:

Haha nice one! 

Pocky Lover Boy!