By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Limited Edition Destiny 2 PS4 Pro Bundle

I was surprised to see this included the expansion pass. That and the game is what, $110 retail value? I'm not all that interested in Destiny 2, but I'll probably get this. Been waiting for a white variant to upgrade from my white OG PS4 (also a destiny bundle).

Around the Network

That is expensive.... even if thats the sexiest PS4pro Ive seen yet.

xl-klaudkil said:
Looks awesome! But won't have a big selling effect 450 is a lot of money.

Yeah, I doubt it will come anywhere near the numbers that first destiny bundle sold. 

I just quit smoking. Ten days without a cigarette today after almost a pack a day for over 25 years. To treat myself with quitting I tried to buy this. It's not up for preorder yet. other places online say they will be today sometime. Hopefully this won't sell out of stock to quickly being limited in quantity.

Nice but pricy, UK buyers can get a great deal at GAME though, which is rare.

Around the Network

It's a great looking bundle. I expect it to get cut to$399 for the holidays. It will sell a lot and make Sony a lot of money.

xl-klaudkil said:

No. I think this bundle will be a huge seller.

jason1637 said:
xl-klaudkil said:

Yeah a 450$ 4k console bundled with a game + season pass vs a 499$ 4k console without a game. Personally I hope that Sony makes a cool SW:BF2 bundle as it's going to be the biggest game this year. Battlefront + Playstation. Feels like the PS2 era all over again.

PEEPer0nni said:
jason1637 said:

Yeah a 450$ 4k console bundled with a game + season pass vs a 499$ 4k console without a game. Personally I hope that Sony makes a cool SW:BF2 bundle as it's going to be the biggest game this year. Battlefront + Playstation. Feels like the PS2 era all over again.

I doubt it. I think at least on PS4 Destiny 2, Fifa 18 and World War 2 will sell (a lot) better than Star Wars Battlefront 2. But yeah they should make a Star Wars BF2 Bundle, but they also need to do PS4 Slim Bundles, Pro is still just a small piece of PS4 Sales.

But i really have no idea how many Bundle Sony will do, i mean there are so many Games they can bundle this Holiday, for Europe their Main Bundles should be Fifa 18 and Gran Turismo Sport and for NA all the shooter games imo.

So if you in the market for a Pro and Destiny 2 you might aswell just wait for this, the game is basically $40 cheaper. This is a great deal. This might imply that black pro is getting a price drop.