By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon will launch for Switch

Gust's action RPG sequel joins the Switch lineup.

Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon will launch for Switch in addition to PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in Japan in 2017, Koei Tecmo announced during today’s Japanese Nintendo Direct. 

Watch the Nintendo Direct segment below.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/04/nights-azure-2-coming-switch#E0WjKc9k63VDguB1.99

Will be interested to see how well this sells against the PS4 and Vita version in japan.

Around the Network

"Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon will launch for Switch" "... and PsVita, PS4"

Why does title only say Switch?

JRPGfan said:

"Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon will launch for Switch" "... and PsVita, PS4"

Probally because it was announced for PS4/Vita a while ago and they have been delaying it, I thought it was suppose to be out already when I look it up.

JRPGfan said:

Because PsVita and PS4 were already announced long ago, the switch was only announced today.

JRPGfan said:

Because that is new info.

Be like if The Last of Us 2 was announced to launch for Xbox One X.

No point in the title being "The Last of Us 2 will launch for Xbox One X and PS4" We already know of the PS4.

BTW, do men exist in this world?

Around the Network
BlkPaladin said:
JRPGfan said:

Probally because it was announced for PS4/Vita a while ago and they been delaying it, I thought it was suppose to be out already when I look it up.

You beat me by spilt seconds :P

think-man said:
BlkPaladin said:

Probally because it was announced for PS4/Vita a while ago and they been delaying it, I thought it was suppose to be out already when I look it up.

You beat me by spilt seconds :P

Yeah I noticed that. I guess I will be getting this for the switch if they localize this because I value portablity over visuals.

Back on topic was orginally going to buy this for PS4, but will buy it for that if the localization doesn't go through. As for how well it is going to do will be interesting in Japan. But the edge will be given to the Vita/PS4 since it was announced earilier. But with this announcment it seems that the smaller Japanese titles are paying attention to the relitivly explosive growth of the switch in Japan when compared to the PS4.

Bandorr said:
think-man said:

Because PsVita and PS4 were already announced long ago, the switch was only announced today.

Not new information.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/268560/nights-of-azure-2-gets-gameplay-trailer/

So it is at least 2 days old. Not to mention there are various ways to have done the title better."Night of Azure 2 also launches on the switch". Or "Night of Azure 2 will also be on the switch". Or "Night of azure announced to come to the switch in addition".

PS All that stuff at the bottom? I can't remove that. I tried to copy and paste it - now it is stuck there. It isn't in my edit window.

I just took the first line from the article, I thought everyone knew this was already coming to the Sony systems, but I can update it if it's bothering you :)

Also coming to PC

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"