By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation V4 - Detroit: Become Human is out! | E3 on the way! | God of War at 5 million

E3 Hype levels?

HYPE!!!! 4 25.00%

Pretty Excited 9 56.25%

Only a bit interested 3 18.75%

Not interested at all 0 0%

What is E3? 0 0%

Total:16
VGPolyglot said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Bruh... I was hoping it wasnt that. Four times? Thats dedication. 

It was a great picture.

These are the kind of updates I expect in my Playstation Nation thread! Great work Agent!

Does anyone know if a PS4 Pro is worth it for a 1080p TV? Im thinking of upgrading for HDR and 60fps(some games), and also I need a new controller and 1tb hard drive which is already 100$

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:

It was a great picture.

These are the kind of updates I expect in my Playstation Nation thread! Great work Agent!

Does anyone know if a PS4 Pro is worth it for a 1080p TV? Im thinking of upgrading for HDR and 60fps(some games), and also I need a new controller and 1tb hard drive which is already 100$

Well, I did PM people asking for feedback and suggestions, and the only response I got was to do more trolling

And I don't have a PS4 Pro myself, but it depends on which games you're wanting to play. You should check and see if they have bumps for 1080p displays.

Well guys we're getting Street Fighter Anniversary Collection! And it comes with 12 different Street Fighter games!

New poll!! Which exclusive are you guys most excited for?!

Wow couldn't ask for a harder poll XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:

But you have to answer it!!

VGPolyglot said:

Shadow of the Colossus My first time playing the game!! I loved Last Guardian so I'm excited for this remake.

VGPolyglot said:
SnakeDrake said:

Well what's your answer?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

VGPolyglot said:

Shadow of the Colossus My first time playing the game!! I loved Last Guardian so I'm excited for this remake.

I still need to play all three of their games myself!!

SnakeDrake said:
VGPolyglot said:

Well what's your answer?

Hmm, I would have to go with Death Stranding, even if that game is far away.

VGPolyglot said:

I still need to play all three of their games myself!!

SnakeDrake said:

Well what's your answer?

Hmm, I would have to go with Death Stranding, even if that game is far away.

I'd go with blood borne 2 that is if it is BB2 XD. 

I guess Detroit got me hooked the most followed real closely by TLoU2 and GoW. Really need to understand Death Stranding and Dreams more to get hyped about it XD