By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Any Yu Gi Oh fans out there?

Grew up with the old school Yu Gi Oh. Best memories ever! Does anyone still watch the anime or play the card game?

Around the Network

Story of a weak kid with no friends or parents who overcompensates with an absurd hairstyle. After being bullied, his mind eventually snaps and he develops a split personality with sadistic tendencies and satanic powers. He then goes on a sociopathic rampage of challenging antagonists to games wherein he first rapes his opponents mind by encouraging them to cheat. He then uses this transgression as justification to inflict his satanic powers and "crush" his opponents mind by giving them crippling insecurity, turning them into a mindless vegetable or driving them insane with horrific hallucinations. Alternatively, he may simply choose to drop them off a roof or burn them alive.

Antagonist: Nice hair, I'm going to make you my bitch!
Yugi: Fine, but first you have to beat me in a game which has a lot of potential for cheating...
Antagonist: OK, why not?
Yugi: It's game time!
*Plays Yu gi oh, antagonist cheats*
Yugi: Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention that this is a punishment game and if you cheat I'll wreck your brain and leave you a dribbling, twitching mess!
Antagonist: Wait, what? That's not fair!
Yugi: Well, neither is cheating! HA HA HA HA!!!!!!
Antagonist: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Yugi: Mind crush!

The world was once again saved by playing a children's trading card game. A game that's actually half decent. This show though, sucks terribly.

Me and my friends got back to playing it earlier this year.

I managed to build a decent DDD deck. I love how pendelum summoning works.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I genuinly love the card game and most of the anime

Always loved it, still do, but never watched the newer series and just could never get into the TCG after those white cards, still no idea what they do or why

Around the Network

Yup. I've loved Yu-gi-oh! since it came out. I still have the cards, though none of my friends care to play any more. I enjoy the video games and just wish they'd make a psvita yu-gi-oh! game. I'd buy that in a heart beat.

The mobile game Yugioh Duel Links is actually decent, it's simplified as in there's only 3 monster and trap/spell spaces on the field, but it's all old school cards!

I used to love it, I watched the anime and played the card game, but after I finished watching Yu-gi-oh GX, I lost interest in the franchise, due to not liking the other series' as much.

Although Yu-gi-oh Vrains looks interesting, I'll probably check it out.

I use to watch the series with 5ds being my favorite one and imo the best one. Around 2012 or 2013 I use to play the card game but on dueling network. I had fun and learned how to actually play. My favorite deck was Fire Kings cause Garunix was bae.

naruball said:
Yup. I've loved Yu-gi-oh! since it came out. I still have the cards, though none of my friends care to play any more. I enjoy the video games and just wish they'd make a psvita yu-gi-oh! game. I'd buy that in a heart beat.

Yeah those games were great. THe original Anime was the best for sure imo. Awsome profile pic between, Spartacus, love that show!