By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - A revisionist/World War 2 thread!

So i been thinking that because of my recent involvment in researching some aspects of world war 2 and the allegadly holocaust.

I decided to make a thread for the people who think the same, who are interested or just want to debate these topics on here. Because it's an interesting subject with alot of inconsistencies, stories and hidden truths that you might not have heard of. People who are not open for civilized discussion or take this seriously shouldn't begin to comment in the first place because it would defeat the purpose of a reasonable discussion.

So if you found something interesting, or just cool and want to talk about an event about World War 2 or the allegadly holocaust then you are welcome to comment.

- Victors write the history!

User was moderated for this thread and several posts within

-Super_Boom

Around the Network

Video not watchable in Germany.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:
Video not watchable in Germany.

wow im german myself but i live in sweden. Now that makes it even more scarier. Freedom of speech, freedom of different thinking is not allowed there then? Doesn't matter if it's a sensetive subject, the truth fears no investigation. I really hope germany changes those laws soon. Hoffentlich!

Ka-pi96 said:
Are you actually trying to deny the holocaust happened? :O

It's there in the OP... Twice. Not to mention the half truths and inconsistency... Civil discussion with comments like that?

I can't see the video because I'm on my phone. Paste a link Alex?

Wait, am I dreaming or is this thread for real?

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Are you actually trying to deny the holocaust happened? :O

It's there in the OP... Twice. Not to mention the half truths and inconsistency... Civil discussion with comments like that?

I can't see the video because I'm on my phone. Paste a link Alex?

yeah ofc. Here you go. Hope it works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EyjgUqXojc&list=FL7_m466lCxag1iIFlWmiweQ&index=1

4k1x3r said:
Wait, am I dreaming or is this thread for real?

Didn't think people would be this suprised xD haha but yeah. Where i come from atleast , it's a hot subject which has been discussed very in depth. What do you want to know?

As you can probably tell from my sig, I'm not sympathetic to Hitler or the Nazis at all. Yes, I also don't like the American and Soviet regimes, but to deny the Holocaust, despite all the evidence, is absurd.

VGPolyglot said:
As you can probably tell from my sig, I'm not sympathetic to Hitler or the Nazis at all. Yes, I also don't like the American and Soviet regimes, but to deny the Holocaust, despite all the evidence, is absurd.

Can you name a good evidence that you are sure and know preatty good? One evidence that makes it all fit into place like they say? A reason why you believe in it?

My grandfather was part of the US forces that liberated Nordhausen. He saw what the Nazis did to their prisoners. We likely have people on this board who lost are descendants of survivors and who lost family during the Holocaust. So go on and tell us why our families have been lying to us for decades about what they saw and went through.