By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resistance vs Halo 3, which one looks better??

Around the Network

I'll have to pick Resistance. I just don't like Halo's graphics.

Halo 3 looks better, screenshots don't do it justice, when you actually play it (as I am) you can see how good it looks. Resistance is great looking too though...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

PS3 fans: "Resistance!" Xbox 360 fans: "Halo 3!" Wii fans: "Graphics don't matter!"

Parokki said:
PS3 fans: "Resistance!" Xbox 360 fans: "Halo 3!" Wii fans: "Graphics don't matter!"

I was gonna say: They both look good, it just comes down to the gameplay and multiplayer.

Around the Network

Wii-fan: Yes they dooo. But not that much! We've come to a point on which graphics are 'good enough' for good gameplay and nice graphics with lots of nice small eyecatchers!

THE NETHERLANDS

To be fair, you're comparing single player campaign shots to a multiplayer beta shots. Not exactly a true representation of Halo. No one really knows what it's going to look like, except Bungie.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Also, that second picture from Halo is not gameplay. We don't know if it's been altered. In short, let's wait until September 25th for any comparisons.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Are you really comparing a game gone gold to a game in beta? What's the point of this thread? That the finished game x looks better then unfinished game y? Or are you stating the fact that even though Halo 3 is still in production it already looks just as good and even better then Resistance? On a side note - Last night while playing, I got naded under a bridge, my body flew up and the head went through the bridge and the body got stuck under it. When I went to investigate it (thinking it was a glitch), I saw that my head made a hole in the bridge and realized it was done on purpose.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

ofcourse Resistance looks wayy better than cartoon halo3.

however Gears look better than Resistance.