By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I played the PS3 for the first time....

And i have to say, its better than the 360 by a ton....

Only thing i hate is the Controller, but other than that, its a beast..

=D

Around the Network

Any particular way in which it immediately proved inherently superior?

You were playing the exact same level of the same game to make sure you could be objective, right?

I don't want to be an arse, but this thread is just plain stupid.

The best thing the PS3 and the Wii have over the 360 hardware wise is the disc insertion system.

The 360 disc drive is that kinda flimsy eject the whole trey kind, and everytime I put a game in, I feel like if I slip, and my sleeve caught on it, it would just snap it like a dry twig.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

You did not even mention what game or what TV? It sounds like trolling.

but why is it better ???

from ur 1st post,

controller 360 > controller PS3

so for me, PS3 > 360 ...

Time to Work !

Around the Network
Parokki said:
Any particular way in which it immediately proved inherently superior?

You were playing the exact same level of the same game to make sure you could be objective, right?

I don't want to be an arse, but this thread is just plain stupid.

I'm with you. I don't know how I could live through this day without a thread like this.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

RAcCoOnErOuS said:

And i have to say, its better than the 360 by a ton....

Only thing i hate is the Controller, but other than that, its a beast..

=D

Trolling people think you do not even own a PS3 or even played a 360.

There is little to no difference between the consoles when played on the same HDTV. 

ZenfoldorVGI said:
The best thing the PS3 and the Wii have over the 360 hardware wise is the disc insertion system.

The 360 disc drive is that kinda flimsy eject the whole trey kind, and everytime I put a game in, I feel like if I slip, and my sleeve caught on it, it would just snap it like a dry twig.

I'm the opposite, I hate the way the PS3 and Wii "suck up" discs, It's quite disturbing. It's made even worse because cars are like that aswell for CD's. It's just me, I feel weird about just shoving something into the "gap" and when it doesn't suck it up like it should, kind of freaks me out a little (My PS3 did that once).

I don't see why people would dislike the 360's way, it's the exact same thing as if you were to put a disc into a PC or even the PS2 (but you are entitled to your opinion).

As for Racoon:

If you don't give valid reasons, I (and I assume alot of people here) will just label you a fanboy. Despite being a PS3 owner now, 360 is still superior (imo) at this point in time. Games library is bigger and better (by ALOT), online service despite having to pay for is actually worth it and you're right, the controller on the 360 is superior.

I would say the only thing that the PS3 has over the 360 is the potential for future games, in particular Final Fantasy (for me).

the 360 is the superior console

360 controller > ps3 controller
XBL > psn
360 GPU > ps3 gpu
360 games library > ps3 games library

yep that's about it.
conclusion: ps3 is owned and totaly expensive

Ghast said:
the 360 is the superior console

360 controller > ps3 controller
That is your person opinion, I prefer the DS 3
XBL > psn
Many people will accept the PSN for what it is because we do not have to pay
360 GPU > ps3 gpu
There is not much difference in how their games look, again that depends from person to person, and personally, I think Uncharted and GT 5 Prologue are the best looking games this generation
360 games library > ps3 games library
Some people will not agree, it is subjective
yep that's about it.
conclusion: ps3 is owned and totaly expensive

Basically, that is your opinion, and not fact