By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pillars of Eternity and Cities: Skylines to consoles in August 2017

JRPGfan said:
pokoko said:
I'm playing PoE right now. Bought it two days ago at the GoG sale. Good, old-style, real-time tactical RPG. Not far enough to speak on the story but the game-play seems less muddled than Divinity: Original Sin.

I've never played this kind of game on console, though, so it's hard to think how it would work.

Make a Godlike - Moon Godlike, Paladin order of the Kinde - wayfarerers.

Moon Godlikes, get small heals (to them and nearby allies) when they go below 75%,50%,25% break points.

Kinde Wayfarers get endurance when you slay a enemy. Also Flames of Devotion restores endurance to nearby allies.

That and the small buffs ect a paladin has... and you end up with a kinda OP character.

I'm playing a Moon Godlike Cipher right now.  Seems to be pretty strong.

Around the Network

Really looking forward to these two games.

LipeJJ said:
City Skylines is very interesting. Looking forward to play it later this year on my new desktop.

I haven't had much of a chance to play it either and I'm going for a new rig in the coming weeks. I know I'll be playing Planet Coaster a lot better than I currently can atm.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
LipeJJ said:
City Skylines is very interesting. Looking forward to play it later this year on my new desktop.

I haven't had much of a chance to play it either and I'm going for a new rig in the coming weeks. I know I'll be playing Planet Coaster a lot better than I currently can atm.

Nice! Planet Coaster looks like fun too. 

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Cool! Can't wait to try those out when there dirt cheap

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil