By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Finally, Someone explains to women why we "manspread" #FreeYourBalls

The mere fact that the Youtube channel ends with this sentence: "Pop culture and politics from the most politically incorrect comedy channel on the web. Hippies and Muslims hate me!" says it all really. This is a racist channel, and the very point the video is trying to make is patently false. Men do not feel any particular discomfort with legs crossed, nor should they feel more entitled to spread their legs than a woman. Just like you would find a woman who spreads her legs 'immoral' or 'slutty', a man who spreads his legs is pretty much the same thing. No one needs to admire your crotch. Your crotch doesn't need its own space.

If and when every person, regardless of sex, race, or appearence, can spread their legs without any repercussions, that is the day when manspreading will become a truly non-sexist practice.

Around the Network
The_Yoda said:
Qwark said:

Mankind 

That reminds me of one of the Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy a recuring "skit" on Saturday Night Live

Not one of the better Deep Thoughts. Here is one I like though

Edit: since I'm off topic anyway here is one more

Those are glorious. Have an upvote.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

VGPolyglot said:
Oh my God. "Manspreading" is completely unnecessary. I sit with my legs crossed all the time, actually I think it's very comfortable to do so, and my balls never get crushed in the process.

Yeah but the thing is: Women do it, too. I showed my girlfriend a video about "manspreading" and she thought it was hillarious. Now, whenever she sees a woman sitting like that she giggles and whispers "womanspreading!" It happens all the time. But for some reason, cities like Madrid think it's ok when women do the womanspreading. Just men are not allowed to "manspread".

Helloplite said:

The mere fact that the Youtube channel ends with this sentence: "Pop culture and politics from the most politically incorrect comedy channel on the web. Hippies and Muslims hate me!" says it all really. This is a racist channel, and the very point the video is trying to make is patently false. Men do not feel any particular discomfort with legs crossed, nor should they feel more entitled to spread their legs than a woman. Just like you would find a woman who spreads her legs 'immoral' or 'slutty', a man who spreads his legs is pretty much the same thing. No one needs to admire your crotch. Your crotch doesn't need its own space.

If and when every person, regardless of sex, race, or appearence, can spread their legs without any repercussions, that is the day when manspreading will become a truly non-sexist practice.

Totally agree. By the way, did you know some cities like Madrid have made it illegal for *men* to do this but not for women?