By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Gotta sell those support subscriptions somehow.

I rarely post on mobile anymore, it's fucking ridiculous how intrusive and shady the ads are. And even if you're somehow able to cycle to a thread and click on it before you're redirected to some bullshit scam site because you've won a free $1,000 iTunes gift card, the fucking page constantly shifts to the bottom of the thread, where some stupid video ad is playing.

Load it up on PC with Adblock running, no problems at all. Does iPhone have any sort of ad blocking stuff? I'm pretty new to iOS.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
Gotta sell those support subscriptions somehow.

I rarely post on mobile anymore, it's fucking ridiculous how intrusive and shady the ads are. And even if you're somehow able to cycle to a thread and click on it before you're redirected to some bullshit scam site because you've won a free $1,000 iTunes gift card, the fucking page constantly shifts to the bottom of the thread, where some stupid video ad is playing.

Load it up on PC with Adblock running, no problems at all. Does iPhone have any sort of ad blocking stuff? I'm pretty new to iOS.

I have iOS and I use Dolphin browser (Opera is also a good alternative). Has pretty good privacy settings and if anyone uses your phone, they most likely won't know what the Dolphin icon is. Great for keeping nosey people away. Bing is also a decent engine as well. Safari works for every other site I visit, but I tend to think my normal sites I visit aren't spammed with malicious ads like VGChartz.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Will everyone stop saying "ADBLOCK"?

You're missing the point. The people running this site are doing a shitty job. They need to address these issues. ESPECIALLY on mobile. I can't even use this site on my phone because I keep getting redirected to some crap.

Anyone managing a website PROPERLY, wouldn't let this happen. It's not up to US to download who knows what to try and fix it. It's up to the website to prevent garbage from getting IN.