By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Think we'll see more Fire Emblem series Amiibo for Fire Emblem Warriors?

KrspaceT said:
ResidentToxy said:
There is a chance that more Amiibo will come out for Fire Emblem Warriors. However, I am going to say that Nintendo won't be releasing more Amiibo for Fire Emblem Warriors. My reason for this is because Nintendo didn't create new Amiibo for Hyrule Warriors, and I would argue that Zelda is a bigger franchise for Nintendo.

That being said, I can definitely imagine more Amiibo releasing alongside the Fire Emblem that is slated for release on the Switch next year.

Slight problem with that statement: Amiibo weren't a thing at the time. Amiibo started popping up after Smash, and were the only line for a while afterwards. It's not quite a accurate statement. 

That's a fair point. The added Amiibo functionality to Hyrule Warriors, and their existence alongside the majority of the Wii U's life cycle threw me off haha. My bad.

Around the Network

I hope not.

For my wallet's sake, I hope not. Though I would definitely put down money for a Lyn, Hector, Caeda, PoR Ike, and Aqua amiibo. Jesus, these amiibos. I don't use them but I love these characters from various Nintendo franchises.