Who won E3?

Sony. 14 15.91%

Microsoft. 8 9.09%

Nintendo. 46 52.27%

They all sucked. 9 10.23%

Atari! 2 2.27%

See results. 9 10.23%

Total:88

I can't help but wonder what everyone was watching and what the heck kind of criteria they are using. The only meaningful criteria is, "did they help themselves in regards to the market?"

The only answer I can come up with for any of the big 3 is, "yeah, kind of."

I give them all a C+ in that arena.

Around the Network

The whole show was boring and underwhelming. I'm a Sony fan but Microsoft's show was much better than Sony's. Sony had the games I like but their show was awful! I'd say MS won if we're crowning a winner. I don't even rank Nintendo's stuff. No matte that they show people are gonna act like it's the 2nd coming.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

You ask Sony to compete with the Switch? Please don't make they hurt themself again. Leave Nintendo alone and just focus on what they did the best.

Edit: And this is coming from a huge Vita fan.

A handheld gamer only (for now).

my unfair and dishonest view is that MS' show was the most interesting especially because they showed games for a good 100 minutes, while Sony only did for ~55 minutes and Nintendo about 25 minutes

I'm biased towards showing games

Lafiel said:
my unfair and dishonest view is that MS' show was the most interesting especially because they showed games for a good 100 minutes, while Sony only did for ~55 minutes and Nintendo about 25 ~15 minutes

I'm biased towards showing games

Fixed. Removed the sizzle reel and all the talking parts in the presentation :P

Though they did show a lot more after that, of course. I wish more companies did big E3 tournaments, no, just tournaments in general.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3