By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
konnichiwa said:

Persona 5 is one of those games I probably will not play even when I was a crazy Persona fan with a Persona avatar on VGChartz for 10 years.

But why? You know that you're the one responsible for my love of the series? I got Persona 3 because of you.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
konnichiwa said:

Persona 5 is one of those games I probably will not play even when I was a crazy Persona fan with a Persona avatar on VGChartz for 10 years.

But why? You know that you're the one responsible for my love of the series? I got Persona 3 because of you.

It needs commitment, it is like asking someone 'why did you not watch all the episodes of One Piece?'.

I don't have the time anymore so I prefer more easy games where I can't miss stuff and I enjoy for a couple of hours.

konnichiwa said:
outlawauron said:

It needs commitment, it is like asking someone 'why did you not watch all the episodes of One Piece?'.

I don't have the time anymore so I prefer more easy games where I can't miss stuff and I enjoy for a couple of hours.

I totally understand that. I just think it's worth your time, even if it takes 2 months to play it.

outlawauron said:
konnichiwa said:

I totally understand that. I just think it's worth your time, even if it takes 2 months to play it.

Well I really want but if I am in the middle of the game and know I can't max out some social links I simply don't want to play it anymore.  It is like the draw system in FFVIII, the day I found out that I missed some Guardian Forces I started over. I love to complete my games =p.

konnichiwa said:
outlawauron said:

Well I really want but if I am in the middle of the game and know I can't max out some social links I simply don't want to play it anymore.  It is like the draw system in FFVIII, the day I found out that I missed some Guardian Forces I started over. I love to complete my games =p.

I can understand that. I'm currently panic'd if I'll be able to max them all in P5. I didn't do that in P3 but it was still great imo.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:

It is like the draw system in FFVIII, the day I found out that I missed some Guardian Forces I started over. I love to complete my games =p.

Noooo, you shouldn't have done that. You can gain any missed Guardian Force in Disc 4!

Wright said:
konnichiwa said:

It is like the draw system in FFVIII, the day I found out that I missed some Guardian Forces I started over. I love to complete my games =p.

Noooo, you shouldn't have done that. You can gain any missed Guardian Force in Disc 4!

I wish I knew when I was 12 =p.

outlawauron said:
Farsala said:

Yeah instead I will use Samurai as my reward for hitting lvl 70 on my first class. Also I don't feel the need to buy the xpac until right before lvl 60, just to make sure my xp is efficient.

I just hope I can progress my class soon with Heavensward, the new Stormblood changes made things pretty boring for low levels.

For a check on your progression, you can use this guide. If you're Good King Mog, then you're just at the end of The Realm Awoken (Patch 2.1). It should take you ~6-8 hours to rush through the rest of the A Realm Reborn content before arriving in Ishgard. I really enjoyed that part of the story .

I don't remember what server you're on, but I'd be happy to help if you're on Hyperion.

Yes I am close to done with ARR, but I think it already has taken much longer then that as I have to queue as DPS. DPS queues are 30 min, and occassionally I get the 90k error right when I get in and I have to reset and wait another 30 min. Had that happen to me with Leviathan.  Luckily I just play Triple Triad or sit on Vgchartz while I wait.

I am on Sargatanas or something and its like a short 2 min wait to log in everyday lately. Just cruising by slow and steady.

Farsala said:
outlawauron said:

For a check on your progression, you can use this guide. If you're Good King Mog, then you're just at the end of The Realm Awoken (Patch 2.1). It should take you ~6-8 hours to rush through the rest of the A Realm Reborn content before arriving in Ishgard. I really enjoyed that part of the story .

I don't remember what server you're on, but I'd be happy to help if you're on Hyperion.

Yes I am close to done with ARR, but I think it already has taken much longer then that as I have to queue as DPS. DPS queues are 30 min, and occassionally I get the 90k error right when I get in and I have to reset and wait another 30 min. Had that happen to me with Leviathan.  Luckily I just play Triple Triad or sit on Vgchartz while I wait.

I am on Sargatanas or something and its like a short 2 min wait to log in everyday lately. Just cruising by slow and steady.

That makes sense. Is your character's name Kyoya? I believe I follow you on Lodestone.

But yes, if you want to speed through it, you'll definitely need to use tank/healer or get someone who is to queue with you.

outlawauron said:
Farsala said:

That makes sense. Is your character's name Kyoya? I believe I follow you on Lodestone.

But yes, if you want to speed through it, you'll definitely need to use tank/healer or get someone who is to queue with you.

Nope, it's Farsala :).

It's good that I don't have other games to play right now, otherwise it would be unfeasible to get much accomplished, however it is still easy to play this game casually.