By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Edge #308 Review Scores - Arms, Tekken 7, Injustice 2, Farpoint, Dirt 4, and more.

This month’s EDGE review scores are as follows:

ARMS – 9

Dirt 4 – 7

Injustice 2 – 8

Tokyo 42 – 7

Tekken 7 – 6

Endless Space 2 – 7

Polybius – 9

Star Trek: Bridge Crew – 8

Farpoint – 7

Impact Winter – 4

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Arms a 9!!!!!!! Shit maybe I shouldn't skip this one

Tekken 7 is awesome. How did edge only give it a 6? Is there any way to read their review without buying the magazine?

huh.

Edge gave quite the score to ARMS, really impressed!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

It really seems ARMS is a hate or love it kind of game based on scores.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

I would just like to point out that ARMS just scored higher than the 7th entry in a venerable dynasty of the fighting genre as well as beating a sequel to a successful fighter made by a veteran developer of the fighting genre.

That is all.

In before someone treats EDGE reviews are being more meaningful than all other ... oh.

Nautilus said:
It really seems ARMS is a hate or love it kind of game based on scores.

I haven't seen a lot of hate tbh, it seems to have got a similar reaction to Splatoon. Most of the complains are for the content.

Oh wow! Very high mark for Arms! Only bought it yesterday and I would give it an 8!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Sorry but I can't take them serious if they rate ARMS with 9/10 and Teken 7 with 6/10... Biased bullsh*t imo.