Far Cry 5

God of War

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

Sea of Thieves

Spider-Man

Star Wars Battlefront II

Super Mario Odyssey

Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

*rolls eyes* of course...

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Game looks absolutely phenomenal, well deserved.

2nd year in a row now. 1st,Zelda BOTW, 2nd time, Mario Odyssey, 3rd time ... Metroid Prime 4 ??

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Makes sense with the amount of gameplay they showed. Plus it doesn't hurt that the game looks absolutely amazing.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

2nd year in a row now. 1st,Zelda BOTW, 2nd time, Mario Odyssey, 3rd time ... Metroid Prime 4 ??

I highly doubt Metroid Prime 4 will go from "now in development" to playable demo in just one year.

Can't really argue it. Far Cry 5 and Wolfenstein II both look awesome, but when you're getting a new Mario game that's a followup to the likes of 64 / Sunshine / Galaxy, you know you're getting something special.

New mainline 3D Mario & Zelda in the same year is the best possible lineup the Switch could've asked for.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

It's not even a game I necessarily want to play but I'd give it to Anthem. That was a really impressive reveal.

mZuzek said:
Mar1217 said:

I highly doubt Metroid Prime 4 will go from "now in development" to playable demo in just one year.

Agreed, I can see us getting a teaser cinematic trailer next E3, but I doubt we'll see it released before the end of 2018.  Next year will be all about the new Smash and Pokemon games, probably Pikmin 4 as well.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Every time I think Nintendo can't possibly do anything new with 3D Mario, they just blow my expectations out of the water. This is the most excited I've been to play a Mario game since...Galaxy.