By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Spain: Beyond Good & Evil 2 platforms are PS4, X1, PC and... SWITCH!

I dont think a random social media intern is "in" on which platforms it's coming. I doubt it's coming to the Switch, the scale and scope of the game, the fact they needed 3 years to build the technology behind it sounds like it'll be far above Switch's capabilities. They said development just started so we're looking at a 2020 game at the earliest, could even be a PS5 game. Might not even happen with Vivendi.

Seamless planetary transitions (hop in and out of planets), real day/night cycles(planets rotating on their axis), galactic open world online space adventure, sounds like the yuuuugest game yet, No Mans Sky but on AAA budget

Around the Network

Good news!!

34 years playing games.

The twit is from two hours ago, so it's no a mistake, awesome.

34 years playing games.

Slarvax said:

Oh common now. Nintendo Everything knows better than Ubisoft which Ubisoft games will be released on which System? 

Switch?... Thats pretty surprising.

Around the Network

For Switch? Really? Ubisoft pls, for Switch too!

Shikamo said:

Broken tweet. Tweet removed because of false information?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Shikamo said:

Broken tweet. Tweet removed because of false information?

For guarantee i saved a print :P

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Wasn't there a rumor that said switch exclusive/timed exclusive? I can't remember if it was for this game or not.

Anyway, hope it's true that it's coming to all platforms

..dont even care can't believe they just started development..again lost interest after they showed nothing on ps3 or 360 after the trailer in 2008...and now they saying development just started..wtf were they doing the past 9 years.. plus this just starting dev and ancel still hasn't completed that ps4 game wild...smh talk about inefficient dev