By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

2 new games:

BRAWL
Rayman Legends

Around the Network

1 new game:

Overcooked 2 (Digital)

Also, I did get the Sonic Mania DLC (Digital), but the original game should have already been on my list. I need to find my post and make corrections, as there may be other games that I've recently acquired but forgotten to add here. I'm assuming there is a spreadsheet somewhere; going to look for that.

farlaff said:

Damn that NecroDancer game. I cannot put it down. :0

The music is so great, but the game is extremely difficult until you learn enemy patterns. Is it still on sale on the Switch?

Why is VGPolyglot banned?

RaptorChrist said:

1 new game:

Overcooked 2 (Digital)

Also, I did get the Sonic Mania DLC (Digital), but the original game should have already been on my list. I need to find my post and make corrections, as there may be other games that I've recently acquired but forgotten to add here. I'm assuming there is a spreadsheet somewhere; going to look for that.

Here's what I have for you:

Gamelist
User Game P/D/U
RaptorChrist Bayonetta Unknown
RaptorChrist Bayonetta 2 Unknown
RaptorChrist Super Darryl Deluxe Unknown
RaptorChrist Flinthook Unknown
RaptorChrist Steredenn Unknown
RaptorChrist Sonic Mania Digital
RaptorChrist Stardew Valley Unknown
RaptorChrist Snake Pass Digital
RaptorChrist Golf Story Digital
RaptorChrist Steamworld Dig 2 Unknown
RaptorChrist Overcooked Unknown
RaptorChrist Blossom Tales Unknown
RaptorChrist Thimbleweed Park Unknown
RaptorChrist Celeste Digital
RaptorChrist Cat Quest Digital
RaptorChrist GoNNER Unknown
RaptorChrist The End is Nigh Unknown
RaptorChrist Overcooked 2 Digital

Also, as far as tracking DLC goes, I'm glad Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is first party, as trying to track the Torna expansion as either DLC or a separate game, depending on how one bought it, would be rather irritating.

Around the Network

I just downloaded Fortnite on Switch. Tried on an iPhone X and found it unplayable, so I'll give it a try on Switch with proper controls.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

RaptorChrist said:
farlaff said:

The music is so great, but the game is extremely difficult until you learn enemy patterns. Is it still on sale on the Switch?

I don't know about the sale now. As for difficulty, I'm already in area 3. I love how the game explains almost nothing and believes in the players intelligence to get things figured out

farlaff said:

It's fine.... until you notice that the damn beat motion is still in your head after you finish playing it and you find yourself tapping in the rhythm to it while you do something else, if it starts to impact my love life I'm sending an angry letter!!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
farlaff said:

It's fine.... until you notice that the damn beat motion is still in your head after you finish playing it and you find yourself tapping in the rhythm to it while you do something else, if it starts to impact my love life I'm sending an angry letter!!

Lol, it's affecting mine already. :-O

farlaff said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Lol, it's affecting mine already. :-O

Start singing the shopkeeper's song mid session, if she doesn't stop you, you got a keeper... if she joins in... get a ring on that finger!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive