By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So Sony Could Have Announced More Games at E3.

arcaneguyver said:
AsGryffynn said:

Nintendo stepped up something? As a whole, they all held back. First Spencer announced they didn't show any new games because they don't want to announce next year games and now Kaz too... 

After last year definitely. I think most expected 2017 games, primarily Mario, and we got that plus Yoshi, Pokemon, Metroid 2 & Metroid Prime 4, with the last one being treated like the Shenmue 3 announcement. If the goal of E3 is to create buzz, it feels like Nintendo stole the show while everyone else played conservatively.

According to social media, FIFA 18 was the winner when it comes to E3 buzz.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Well, of course. As I pointed out in another thread, Sony will have seen the laclustre MS conference and adjusted theirs accordingly. You don't show ALL your aces if it's not necessary. Saving them for other events is a much more productive approach.

Exactly, they sand bagged their own conferance.  

I think they had enough games. Yes it was disappointing to not have any big new announcement.

But that's what you get when you announce way too many games for the last 2 years. They are so many games that we know of, and most of them don't even have a release date.
Death Stranding, Spiderman, God Of War, The Last of US 2, and third party games like Shenmue 3 or FF 7 remake.

Do we really need to have more games on this list? More games that will be release who god knows when?

So could anyone else, it'd only take an hour or so for Nintendo to draw a Pikmin 4 logo and throw it up on the screen.

Jokes aside, ofc there is. PlayStation Experience is only 6 months away.