By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK 360 SALES?

koffieboon said:
PooperScooper said:
eNamrah said:

LOL It's not my job to correct "mistakes."  It's ioi's site and he can correct whatever, and whenever, he wants.  My point was that 6.1% and 5.2% is close enough to Chart Track that it's ridiculous for anyone to "go crying" (your words, not mine).

Yeah you're right. That low percent doesn't justify someone bringing it up.

I hope for your sake that you don't get in charge of a multi million dollar business. Because 5% ($50,000 min.) isn't enough to bring it to anyones attention. (In my line of work if you were off of your numbers by 1.5% you would miss your bonus for the month [$900]. 20k missing at one location for the year is a big difference)

That comparison really is a very poor one. We're not talking about revenue, profit or whatever you're exactly referring to, we're talking about sales tracking numbers. And unless you cover 100% of the market there will always be a margin of error. Hell, Media Create and Famitsu might be 5% off compared to each other when looking at consoles LTDs, and they are both profession tracking services. Being off 6% compared to Charttrack really isn't a big difference.

I'm sorry I didn't realize I compared anything in there... let me re read what I posted...

Nope I did not say "A is like B if you blah"

I was referring to his attitude about how %'s aren't important to him.

Anyways it doesn't matter what youre talking about. Profit, Revenue, Sales. Its all the same. 5% of millions is a big difference.

And please tell me what you think I'm arguing here. Cause you haven't addressed my arguement but rather someone else's