By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - “Call of Duty: WWII will not be coming to the Nintendo Switch” - according to Activision rep.

HintHRO said:
vivster said:
I guess that means Splatoon is safe from competition. Good for Nintendo.

Yep... the less games the better right....

For Nintendo, yes. I mean they made it pretty clear with the Switch that they don't want 3rd parties and it looks like they accomplished that. So good for them.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Great news!

vivster said:
HintHRO said:

Yep... the less games the better right....

For Nintendo, yes. I mean they made it pretty clear with the Switch that they don't want 3rd parties and it looks like they accomplished that. So good for them.

Why do you keep posting such dribble? They never once said that or hinted at that. According to what we've heard, Nintendo has approached 3rd parties to get their games on the Switch. From the rumors, they even asked them to get their games out ASAP, and even upped internal specs at the suggestion of one of them (Capcom).

Shocking!

Around the Network
rjason12 said:
vivster said:

Why do you keep posting such dribble? They never once said that or hinted at that. According to what we've heard, Nintendo has approached 3rd parties to get their games on the Switch. From the rumors, they even asked them to get their games out ASAP, and even upped internal specs at the suggestion of one of them (Capcom).

They made the Switch an underpowered ARM handheld. That's a stronger message to 3rd parties than any words.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Jranation said:
Overwatch is what the Switch need!

Nintendo probably hopeing that doesnt happen... they rather people instead go for Splatoons.

Ive said it before... Nintendo doesnt consider itself a hardware manufacture, but a gameing company.

They can view 3rd party as competition to their own games (it feels that way), and simply dont care about 3rd party as much.

If they can get COD on the original DS, it can come to Switch.

They could still port an old cod like black ops or something but this sucks for Switch fans who were expecting third party support to finally embrace Nintendo again.

It also won't come to my PC according to me.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3