By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Skyrim Switch E3 trailer - Amiibo support, Master Sword/Hylian Shield, motion controls

Looks good. Also that looks a lot better then the ps3 version I played. Yeah another massive open world games, even to get stuck into ( even if it is ancient lol)

Around the Network

Reception seems to be good on most Nintendo sites (where users were skeptical of Skyrim to begin with). Ninty fans have been burned by 3rd party devs many times. Seems that effort is being put into this year's limited releases.

Better in the long run than a slew of sloppy rush-jobs.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

It looks like the remaster scaled down to the original^^

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

spurgeonryan said:
Wait, why are we getting a decade old port to the switch?

because it take that long to add amiibo support.

Who needs mods when you can wear Link's tunic?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Wait, why are we getting a decade old port to the switch?

Why'd they port it to the other two consoles then? Did you complain for no reason then? Get your double standards outta here. 

You know that thing when you uhhh...and then you...hmmm. But then you have to...umm, Yuh.

curl-6 said:

So for those who've played them, does this look like the last gen or remastered version, or a mix?

I have the PC version with ton of graphic mods, to me this is not the orginal Skyrim but an enhanced version (also looks to be playing at 60 fps), but I think not at the level I can play it on my PC, but for portablity alone with this level of detail I could easly double dip  

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the epic fantasy from Bethesda Game Studios, arrives for Nintendo Switch. The legendary open-world adventure where you can be anyone and do anything, now allows you to play anywhere – at home on your TV or on the go. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for the Nintendo Switch console includes all-new exclusive features like motion control for combat and lockpicking, outfits and gear from The Legend of Zelda franchise, and amiibo compatibility. Coming to Nintendo Switch Holiday 2017.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
the_dengle said:

The music didn't help

indeed, way to set a tense and interesting tone guys, totally the kind of dark and ethereal music that gets me in the mood for an epic adventure...

NATO said:
the_dengle said:

The music didn't help

indeed, way to set a tense and interesting tone guys, totally the kind of dark and ethereal music that gets me in the mood for an epic adventure...

Adventure music for me is light and joyful, as in going on an Adventure should be fun, at least that's how I feel about it, dark music wouldn't give me that feeling, but I guess it's personal