By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back Announced for PS4 and PC.

Your Reaction?

What could possibly go wrong? 28 100.00%

Total:28

There were good Bubsy games on the SNES and Genesis, before Bugsy 3D. Also, Bubsy 3D designers tried to design a full 3D game for a controller that didn't had analog sticks. Not that it was impossible, as Spyro shows, but a game needed to take the fall so that others could survive. Bubsy 3D was a hero.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network

Well shit. Let's just make ET 2 Superman 64 2. Another Gingerbread man game. Way of the Warrior 2. C'mon we have a new Bubsy and Shaq fu let's revive every shit franchise while we are at it! All Bubsy games are bad but 3D made the other 2 look almost ok.

A legend is born anew

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I can already see Awesome Possum Returns....

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Based on that video, doesn't look that bad...

Around the Network

2017 has been a great year but also kinda random with Mario x Rabbids, Shaq fu 2 and now this

RolStoppable said:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss!!! No Switch version. Dodged the bullet.

This is all the ammunition you need when someone tries to tell you, that the lack of 3rd party Switch games is a bad thing .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

What could possibly go wrong?

Any reason this title exclusive to PS4 and Steam? Did Sony pay for it a la SF5?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

2017 is quite the year for gaming...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."