By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can I has a Sony All Star Kart Racer pls? Unkarted? The Fast of Us?

I can't believe this is a discussion. Lol

It's funny cause I just can't imagine another clone kart racer beside MK or a brawler beside SSB.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Turkish said:

Do you even read the OP before you post in a thread? I'm not talking about characters, I'm talking locations. But both characters and locations should have no trouble meshing together.

Also do u even know what House of the Dead is?

Such cartooney! Wow it reminds me of Sanic!

Sony's IPs will blend just as well as Sega's do. The great thing is that they can make close representations and have tracks inspried by series, without going 100% for it, neither are they in SAR.

Cartooney in nature! Just because there are zombies/gore does not  mean its serious.  Dead rising rising is a perfect example if you need help . Its the nature of series itself. Jack n Daxter is cartooney, the Last of is not. Having a game with  such drastic is unappealing as everybody is agreeing with. Now, choosing one art direction that encompasses the entire game like, Smash, SEGA all star, street Fighter X Tekken, Project X zone could work.

It can definitely work! I mean it did in PSASBR, complaints about that game were always about the cheap presentation and budget, balance and mechanics (mostly the way super moves worked) rather than the stages. The stages were nice, you had a Patapon stage mixed with God of War, a green LBP one, Parappa's town was in there meshed with Resistance, it was really creative and cool.

WagnerPaiva said:
Seems too creepy. Imagine Alloy or Kratos driving little karts, would be too weird

Well, Alloy could be riding one of those Grazers from Horizon - or any other machines really -  that'd actually be fun. 

Kratos would be weird tho. 

spemanig said:
That would be a very weird kart racer.

Sony's IP don't really lend themselves to that kind of mash up.

Weird in a good way.

Jpcc86 said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Seems too creepy. Imagine Alloy or Kratos driving little karts, would be too weird

Well, Alloy could be riding one of those Grazers from Horizon - or any other machines really -  that'd actually be fun. 

Kratos would be weird tho. 

WOW! You are a genious!

Kratos can ride a Chimera.

Nathan could ride the jeep from 4.

Who else? Sackboy could ride the little karts from sackboy racing.

Now I want it.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.