Forums - Gaming Discussion - Better Off on Other Platforms?

malistix1985 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

No, not every game. Nintendo first-party games don't need to be on PC since they're still doing good on the Switch and 3DS.

I disagree nintendo games would be amazing on 4k on the pc. Nintendo has a horrible online service and the resolution of the switch on televisions isn't great. Imagine nintendo had play anywhere, cloud save to your switch so you can take your games with you anywhere but when you arrive at home you could just continue on your tv or monitor with a great headset on the pc and a nice elite xbox controller in 4k

sounds much better to me. I would get a switch immediately.

You seriously don't see how counterproductive that would be towards the Switch? I hope you meant streaming to PCs.

I think Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze would've sold WAY more on the Wii, considering the Wii's install base. It'd make a nice farewell game for the system.

Around the Network

Forza Horizon would be doing better on ps4. Europe is more interested in racers than NA and ps4 install base is much higher there. Plus ps4 is still missing a great open world racer.

Sunset overdrive should have come out on the Wii U, might have helped the system somewhat.

Killzone 2 and 3 would have done better on XBox 360.

Valkyria Chronicles and Wipeout should have stayed on ps3.

I wish The House of The Dead Overkill was released on more than just the Wii. I know there's a Steam release, but still.

Killzone and Resistance would've done better on Xbox.

Scalebound would've seen the light of day in sony's hands

also I respectfully disagree, Monster Hunter should stick with Nintendo.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and Cpatain Toad should've been a 3ds game first and foremost.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

PigPen said:
Crash Bandicoot and Little Big Planet better off on the Switch. It seems out of place on the PS4.

I'd say they'd sell more on ps4 than on switch anyway, but that's muy opinion so take it as that 

Around the Network
pastro243 said:
PigPen said:
Crash Bandicoot and Little Big Planet better off on the Switch. It seems out of place on the PS4.

I'd say they'd sell more on ps4 than on switch anyway, but that's muy opinion so take it as that 

Considering the PS4's most successful games are realistic and mature, not likely. -_-

Yeah, I agree with whoever said Sunset Overdrive should've been on the Wii U, maybe even all platforms at the time.

CaptainExplosion said:
pastro243 said:

Considering the PS4's most successful games are realistic and mature, not likely. -_-

Yeah, I agree with whoever said Sunset Overdrive should've been on the Wii U, maybe even all platforms at the time.

But it's not like those games are not successful. First LBP game sold almost 6 million on ps3 and Crash games did great on the original ps1. Besides, it's not like the answer to this question can be solely based on realistic vs cartoony style, brand recognition and instal bases are also important. 

Anyway, the only way we could tell if the Crash remakes arrive to switch but I don't think that will happen 

Every single Japanese RPG that was exclusive to an Xbox platform would have sold better on PlayStation or Nintendo. Every single one.

TallSilhouette said:
Puppeteer would have scored at least five points higher if it said Nintendo on the box.

Probably would've been close to a 90 meta if it was.

Shenmue II should have been on the Playstation 2, or at least the Gamecube. Putting it on XBone essentially killed the franchise.