By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. June bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

USa don't get silver ps4 ?

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
Squalo said:
Arms has already sold more on Amazon this year than Injustice 2, Crash Bandicoot, Final Fantasy XV and Persona 5. Not bad.

Are you combining Injustice 2 across all platforms? Your comparing it to a game that doesn't release for another 23 days?

And again are you combining across all platforms and variations? CE, not CE, PS4, ps3[or xb1].

Not to mention FF15 released last year..

Your comparisons seem very awkard.

How should I know how high Injustice 2 would be on all platforms combined? Amazon rankings don't track that. It's ahead of the PS4 version. And Crash not coming out for another 23 days doesn't really make a lot of difference, it's $20 cheaper as well. Splatoon 2 doesn't come out until 21 July, but it's comfortably ahead of even Arms. Super Mario Oddysey is also well ahead of Arms but doesn't come out until this Holiday. For a new IP though, Arms is doing very well. 

Bandorr said:
Squalo said:

How should I know how high Injustice 2 would be on all platforms combined? Amazon rankings don't track that. It's ahead of the PS4 version. And Crash not coming out for another 23 days doesn't really make a lot of difference, it's $20 cheaper as well. Splatoon 2 doesn't come out until 21 July, but it's comfortably ahead of even Arms. Super Mario Oddysey is also well ahead of Arms but doesn't come out until this Holiday. For a new IP though, Arms is doing very well. 

If you don't know how they are doing - why comment on how they are doing? Saying like "A is doing better than B C D E F" without any reason or logic just comes off as desperate to bait people.

You are comparing "one game" about to release against games on multiple platforms, with one releasing LAST YEAR.

"Arms is doing well this year" is a natural response. "Arms is beating all these games" is uninformated and sloppy. Edging on the point of simply trying to cause a fight over something as silly as selling better.

Oh look you created an accounce on  May 30. Oh look Katapig who makes many, many alts was just banned on May 30th. Wonder if that is a coincidence..

You're the only one making a problem out of this. Jesus Christ, over-reaction much?

Ps4 gold beasting! Looking forward to seeing how Horizon does at $40!

Namiirei said:
Silver ps4 master-race.

I didnt get this... because I didnt know they where also doing a silver version.

I fully agree though, its alot better looking than the gold edition.

Around the Network

nice for ARMS!

GribbleGrunger said:

HARDWARE:
#04 PS4 Gold (same)
#12 PS4 UC4 (up 2)
#49 PS4 Pro (down 3)
#99 PS4 COD (down 9)

PS4: 4 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5

incredible. The golden PS4 is only available for a very short time in the trade, I have heard. Is that correct?

All newcomers, get masterpieces like "Persona 5, Uncharted 4, Yakuza Zero, The Last of Us" and new IPs like "Horizon Zero Dawn". All players are on PS4 and should be ready for the biggest video game flood this&next year.

I'm surprised that gold PS4 is selling so well. Thing is so damn ugly.

Squalo said:
Arms has already sold more on Amazon this year than Injustice 2, Crash Bandicoot, Final Fantasy XV and Persona 5. Not bad.

Um, I think you're looking at the June rankings. ARMS is still not in the 2017 rankings.

Aura7541 said:
Squalo said:

Um, I think you're looking at the June rankings. ARMS is still not in the 2017 rankings.

No, it's listed as number 84 with me.