By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Explosion at Manchester Arena 22+ dead 50+ injured.

It happened right as Grande exited stage for the end of the concert, I guess the bomber wanted to enjoy his final hours?

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:

Oh boy, what can it POSSIBLY be? It's probably the Buddhists again... /s

Those darn Buddhists up to no good!

And... if you ever watched "Seven Years in Tibet",... you know they just love building movie theatures, and take forever to make them! pure evil :p

JRPGfan said:
monocle_layton said:

Oh boy, what can it POSSIBLY be? It's probably the Buddhists again... /s

And... if you ever watched "Seven Years in Tibet",... you know they just love building movie theatures, and take forever to make them! pure evil :p

We must blame all Buddhists and attack Nepal. That'll definitely stop their evil ways.

monocle_layton said:
JRPGfan said:

We must blame all Buddhists and attack Nepal. That'll definitely stop their evil ways.

Random but because I have been in the region. Nepal doesn't really have that many buddhist. 

konnichiwa said:
monocle_layton said:

Random but because I have been in the region. Nepal doesn't really have that many buddhist. 

If i recall, the majority are Hindus while Buddhists were the second largest group. I need to open a book on Nepal. Been quite some time since I studied it.

Around the Network
Arminillo said:
It happened right as Grande exited stage for the end of the concert, I guess the bomber wanted to enjoy his final hours?

Really depressing thought.

Shame that muslims get brainwashed into doing these sort of thing.

I have a hard time imagineing a god that rewards its followers for doing these acts of violence in his name, onto innocent civilians.

Another terrorist attack? I'm so shocked after whats been going on through Europe. This couldn't possibly be the religion of "peace"...

/s

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Holiday express inn Manchester has upto 50 unaccompanied children there if parents are worried call them on 0161-836-9600

20-30 people atleast extremely injured (don't like the term fatily injured'

The death toll has reached double digits according to multiple news sources. Fans said that the explosion happened after the concert almost immediately in the foyer of the stadium.