By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstations E3 2017 Will be Amazing

I want Suikoden VI, give me that and even if the rest of the show consists of a screen showing a static signal it would still be an E3 to remember.

Around the Network

So, I'm going to be a hater, but a lot of those games looked the same and a lot of them just looked like cutscenes. I mean, am I supposed to be awestruck at the guy playing guitar? God of War at least showed some game. Of course, go ahead and disagree with me. I don't own a PS4 so I'm not their customer. It just looked too similar.

Visit my site for more

Known as Smashchu in a former life

Sony always puts on a great E3

I hope for a new Tench and a new WipEout. As every year.

Hunting Season is done...

VideoGameAccountant said:
So, I'm going to be a hater, but a lot of those games looked the same and a lot of them just looked like cutscenes. I mean, am I supposed to be awestruck at the guy playing guitar? God of War at least showed some game. Of course, go ahead and disagree with me. I don't own a PS4 so I'm not their customer. It just looked too similar.

All veey different games

Preston Scott

Around the Network

I just want to see more of Spider-Man and Final Fantasy VII Remake Episode 1

BraLoD said:
It would also be cool if they announced Disgaea 6 at E3 but who am I fooling with it? TGS again xP

True. That's why i wait Tgs more than E3 (for sony, others don't go to the TGS), because i prefer jap games.

Even if TGS 2016 was crap.

I would like a surprise Modnation Racers or Sly Cooper announcement, not expecting either. Think it's also too early to be thinking about another Ratchet sadly.