By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Switch out in Europe this fall both with NA and Japan

It's good to see 3rd parties try to take advantage of the local multiplayer abilities of the Switch, it's a thing that has become more and more rare with time.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Update 2:

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 had already been confirmed for this fall on Switch in both North America and Japan. Today, Bandai Namco confirmed the same release window for Europe as well, as expected.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Shikamo said:

Update 2:

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 had already been confirmed for this fall on Switch in both North America and Japan. Today, Bandai Namco confirmed the same release window for Europe as well, as expected.

Hmmm, I wonder if we'll get one of those 'get all the DLC with it' packages like some other games have done. I tihnk by that point Toonami's Super run will be at the point Hit and Champa will be about, or even setting up Goku Black as a bad guy and it could be a selling point. 

Still interseted in it, though I admit I am not sure about outright buying it at launch. Maybe if I have spare cash or a sale pops up. How often do digital console sales happen on major games anyway?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?